Reviews for Memoirs of a Dom
richterri chapter 1 . 4/8
I loved it
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is beyond words and grand words
Wendygurl63 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
What love and caring Loved it
VerucaMarie chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I couldn't even hold back anymore - when she gave her collars back and then safe-worded I cried, like big ol' crocodile tears too. You're such an amazing writer sweetie I can't wait until you are able to finish up the rest of the full story. It's one of my favorites. I'm so lucky to have stumbled upon it. :)
potcookies chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
oh this was good, it was nice to know the story behind his behavior towards Bella, he's so guarded but he's fighting over something bigger than him. he's so falling in love with Bella and faster than with Kimberly... i hope he soon realizes that maybe what he had with Kimberly was nothing compared to what he can have with Bella. and sooo he was with Kimberly for 18 months? but with Bella it was 6 years? Yep definitely fell for her and hard. ahh loving this story so much you have no idea!
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
excellent. cannot wait for more.
BSwanTweeting chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
one word: Heartbreaking! I love it. Amazing author! Amazing story
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
love this - to see things from another viewpoint always adds depth to the story. Hope you will be writing more from EPOV xx
DIANA BLACK18 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Hello dear writer,

After reading some fics type Master of the Universe, All of me, Relinquish, I was curious about this type of writing.

I do not know their practices and I am not an expert on the subject, but a friend will tell you it's tempting, seductive, fri, and engaging way as a "submissive" Surrenders to your DOM is very beautiful and will care how the DOM all the needs of its Sub-ecstasy "is not only how they are made the punishments, the punishments for those who do not understand that works as a cruelty to be applied to another person for me is a way of demonstrating the inusitade love, and all forms of love is valid, lolllll.

My motto is make love not war ...

After this introduction I had to tell her how beautiful, kind, totally love given was read YOUR ONE SHOT "MEMOIRS OF A GIFT." I have no words to describe how amazing, exciting, wonderful, amazing, deep, lollllll for me was like being inside Edward's head, inside your body and especially within your heart.

I confess to you that I cried, my heart sank. He had no intention of falling in love with Kim, but he fell in love after the break and it is fragile, aching and nothing better to cure a new love, in fact true love.

Bella shows up and he built the foundations find themselves falling apart, falling to the ground, all that he decided to let it out now in ruins, lolllll

I hope you understand this side of Bella and Edward can wait for him and his love that of course is underway.

I wish that Edward knows the potential that lies in your hands, the love that Bella is able to provide you give a chance for true love, lolllll.

Well, I thought I'd leave you this little review was amazing, beautiful, strong, impressive, lots of complicity.

I wanted to ask you a huge favor to keep this one shot, this work deserves to continue. You have amazing potential - its writing, ideas and context, the dynamics with which you model your creatures are amazing, you're a great writer.

Anyway, congratulations and thanks for sharing with us this piece I am honored by this great and beautiful work, ya writers deserve our respect and applause ...

THOUSAND KISSES AND TAKE CARE YOURSELF

DIANA-CHICA BRAZILIAN YOUR FAN
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
aww i shead a tear when she left so sad.

update soon please...
deedee cullen chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i am sorry for what i am about to type but i have to get this out.

Son of a bitch i can't believe he got off while thinking of his first sub while he was bella's domme i feel like killing him good it just feels so wrong its like he is cheating on her with kimberly i dont like this at all and then he has the adacity to get release when he with held in from his sub and he gets pissed when she got off FUCKER! ughhhh i really hate him right now he has lost like half of my respect in just this one chapter hopefully he will be able to get it back later

okay im done i think sorry again about that i needed to let that out
tff000 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
thanks for the outtake. i wonder if kimberly will be in the actual story later
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
darn cliffies! where's Bella? The suspense is killing me I need to know where she is! lolz! awesome story!
jendill chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I love to see how Edward started as a Dom. Gave some great insight into who he is. Hope to see an update soon!
BelleOfTheBook chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awwww, poor Edward :( ... I hope you'll be writing more of EPOV. I can't believe he got off thinking about Kim... he needs to be punished lol.