Reviews for Harry Potter and the Runaway Plan
cztelnik chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
*Grins* a most humorous tale with a quirky ending...but I'd love to know more about that last world.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I'd love to see one-shots about this Harry's adventures, like that African one and how he tricked Snape into being his guardian.
Gnimaerd chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I thought this was pretty darn cute, but then I saw the "Prince of the Dark Kingdom" crossover referencing and I was like "Wait. What? Oh, YES! YES YES YES! Bless you!" I actually love your writing style in general, it's very comfortable and funny to read.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this was a great story. Harry borderline insane~!
animarune chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Fucking bloody hell- how do you not have more reviews! I read this- when...?- a couple months ago? and I thought it was one of the most amazing stories I've ever read! I love your Harry and Draco and their friendship in this! It's cute, how far they're willing to go for each other 3 Your Harry sounds positively endearing, quirkyness and all- I love all the stories about him and the fondness in the way Draco tells them.

Thanks for the lovely read (again D)

~Saiai Angel Alchemist
writertron chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
:D brilliant fic.
Defected to others chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I wish JK had written about this Harry. It would have been so entertaining for the rest of us.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I absolutely LOVE the crossover to Prince of the Dark Kingdom. Brilliant and the ending was a surprise.
kiuyet chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
The first chapter is cool, i hope you will update soon:)
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aww, this is so cute! And such a wonderful idea. I hope we get more Harry/Draco interaction!
~Deso
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Interesting story with a lot of information that could lead into a whole lot of other interesting stories. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Petuniac3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
wow this was wonderful
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
SO strange, but funny and good. Thanks for writing. x