Reviews for Life in Focus
Inmaroman chapter 25 . 3/15/2014
Dios, que ganas de matarte he tenido al leer el capitulo 24.
The Irish Gleek chapter 25 . 7/12/2010
Cute!

I loved this story, right from the start, and I've already started reading your next fic. :)

Looking forward to reading the next chapter of your new story.

~TheIrishGleek~
The Irish Gleek chapter 24 . 7/12/2010
NOOOO!

Evil woman! :(

Amazing chapter, I hate Terri more than ever.

But why would Emma just drive off? Doesn't she love him more than that? :'(
animexluva13 chapter 24 . 7/7/2010
sorry! just have to review again! i saw the pics on ur page! the outfits are adorable! i love the rings too! i love emma's dress! uve given me inspiration for my wedding... :)

and i just have to compliment ur story again! the way you wrote the last chapter was great. in the beginning you worded everything just right so that you wondered what exactly happened to will.

your story is amazing. there is absolutely no words to describe your story to its fullest! i was always so anxious for updates and excited and smiling like a dork while reading them!

OMG! :)
Owl Emporium chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
This was been great so far. Good job! (:
Manic Penguin chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Dream A Little Dream Of Me is my all-time favourite song. I was thrilled when they sang it on Glee.
Sierra-Jae chapter 25 . 7/4/2010
Wow! Thank you so much for putting all of your heart into this story. You ahve made my day numerous times. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. You are a wonderful and entertaining writer.
sweetgleek chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
This was such a great story; beginning to end. I would stop whatever I was doing when I noticed that you had a new chapter up. It was such a joy reading your work.

I'd love to read what happened during their engagement night as well as what happened in the hospital. But I think that's just the part of me that wants to read more and not wanting this story to end.

Thanks again.
FatCake chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
Sequel? Pretty please with whip cream and Matthew Morrison on top! :D
ShowMeStars chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
Sad to see the end of this story, it was so good. I was a bit stunned at the sudden turn of events in the last chapter. It seemed a little farfetched. Ah well, on the whole a fantastic story!
WemmaForever chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
This fic has been the most amazing i have ever read..EVER!.. and i have read ALOT of em'!

I actually cried at this, i thought he had died at the start but was so happy to see them get married in the end, a baby would have been nice or I would have loved to hear what happened between those 9 months! Im guessing Emma found out the truth about Terri, phew! That was an amazing plot though, I could see Terri doing that!

Anyways i can't thank you enough for writing this, even though i now feel as though a part of me is missing!

Great ending though and really looking forward to your next fic! Thanks again, your an amazing writer! :)
nirricles-happen chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
Oh my God ! It's the end -cries- I thought you killed him in the start :O of the chapter. I loved it like heaps ! Can't wait for your next story.
OttSquirrel chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
I hate to see this story end :-( Couldn't you write

one more chapter about them having a baby?

Looking forward to your next fic ;-)
crazydrama chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
aww im so sad this fic is over.. its been my favourite wemma fic to read and i was always so happy when you updated it! you're a brilliant writer and i will definitely be reading your next fic :)
amy76791 chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
sigh...I can't believe this is over. I loved all of it...even the angsty chapter with the Terri drama in chapter 24. As much as I would have loved to read your vision of the 9 months between the accident and the wedding...I don't think I needed it. The wedding was beautifully written and the perfect end to the story you created. Thank you for writing and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Enjoy your time with your family...you deserve it.