Reviews for Soulless
guessitsginny chapter 22 . 6/15
I am a major lurker and never comment on stories, but this one was amazing! It had me on the edge of my seat and I couldn’t put it down. You captured every character of Gossip Girl perfectly and kept true to their unique voices. I honestly looked you up to see if you had actually written on the show lol. I love that you committed to your own storyline and always went for the unexpected every chapter. Great work, looking forward to reading more from you.
Lily chapter 21 . 3/31
This was AMAZING. Wow what a journey. And the epilogue saved me from heartache
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2020
this is so beautiful and sad but beautiful the epilogue saved me thank you
BlairsChair22 chapter 21 . 10/19/2020
I loved this story so much. Every part of it was perfect, just I wished that she turned or they were together forever after the whole thing. It was an amazing story though.
BlairsChair22 chapter 22 . 10/19/2020
this is going to sound stupid but what's a beta reader? I've been trying to figure out what it means but I still don't know
Guest chapter 21 . 9/22/2020
LOVED IT! I LOVE A GOOD HAPPY ENDING
DyreDire chapter 1 . 1/23/2020
I mean... I kinda HOPED it would be like the twilight or vampire diaries vampires so that they could return to something of a normal life but I'm still very interested in where this goes... Also I wanted to let you know I think you're a very good writer. I was just reading one of your other stories and it had a completely different tone and feel. You have a very good range it seems, well done! :)
Cascia chapter 22 . 12/8/2019
I do!
I've read all your chair stories and I love all of them
iALLIEgator chapter 22 . 12/5/2019
I’d love to read your manuscript! :) I’m no beta reader but i think I can give some feedback? Would love to hear from you!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2019
Beautiful story, I was downright sobbing at the end. You are a fantasic author.
linhtrangngyen20 chapter 21 . 2/19/2017
Chap 20, makes me cry my eyes out. Chap 21, makes me cry even harder. You're amazing writer, this story is the darkest, hurtest Chair fanfic i've ever read. 7 years since Soulless ended, but i really hope that you will read my review and see how you'd made ( and destroyed ) my day )) ( Sorry for my English )
emmaleewhittaker chapter 21 . 2/8/2017
What an amazing whirlwind
vixenXfreezepop chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Omg this story. At first I was like wtf am I reading? But I kept going because it almost felt like I was watching a movie, everything was so easy to picture. I don't remember when but at some point I got hooked. It took me only 2 or 3 days to finish it; I could not stop reading! You write so beautifully and capture emotions so well that I was crying by the end of it. Crazy to think that people are still reading your stories 6 years later. It's been a while since a story took me on such an emotional rollercoaster lol you did amazing xx
chairship chapter 21 . 1/5/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderfully written story. I was crying so hard while I read chapter 20. I don't think I've cried that hard from reading in a very long time. His sacrifice. His continued protection. Her dreams. Knowing that each other was their one true love. Second chances at loving each other and growing old together. So very beautiful and touching. Love love loved this story. I so wish you were still writing Chuck and Blair. Your imagination and ability to transform your thoughts into such creative stories is such a gift. Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful Chair stories with us. xoxo
chairship chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
I am not sure about this fanfic, but given I have loved all of your other stories, I'm going to continue reading it. Plus, it looks like the readers who have stuck with this story have loved it. So, I'm hoping that's the case for me...