Reviews for Different Techniques
Ibskib chapter 4 . 5/16
Having Ino go back in time, is a nice twist on the whole time travelling trope, a shame it hasn't been developed into a full story, and I like the attempt at being more subtle, it makes a lot of sense in a world full of suspicious ninjas.

A few corrections:

blonde - blond (when talking about Naruto, no 'e' when referring to males)

headless - heedless

peaking - peeking

wiping - whipping

her perchance - her penchant

polish things along - push things along
I wonder if, beacuse Hinata only saw the colouring (and a flash), she might come to the conclusion that the fourth was her angel.

One spelling thing to point out

Lelouch knew the power and responsibility of the king, and Sarutobi had shown the necessaryviciousness the position required. But he had already lost countless brothers and sisters, loved and unloved, to such manipulations.

Just a space needed between necessary and viciousness .

But overall awww
Reymen chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
I would be interested in reading a continuation of this fic.
Reymen chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Is there any good manga, anime, game, etc where you get a reason for the summoned creatures to want to be summoned? In both Fairy Tail and Naruto you never see the summons get something out of the contract.
In a country where you can but spirit keys in shops there have to be really hard to have respect for them and not see them as only weapons.

I would be interested in reading a story about a proper summon system.
llat-2 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
That was a nice one-shot.
agnar chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
This idea would be fine, until you had Orochimaru outfighting Minato AND a Naruto with the power of Kyuubi. Sorry but Orochimaru, while hard to kill for good, was actually one of the weaker Atkatsuki members, and Minato by himself is stronger than most of Atkatsuki.

So that bit was just way off, Orochimaru would be at the least seriously injured/disabled and had to rejuvenate multiple times. Hell, the really old and on the downhill strength-wise Sarutobi took on Orochimaru and the first 2 Hokage's by himself and still had Orochimaru on his heels most of the fight.

It's an especially glaring issue since you just a bit before had Minato take out the Raikage and most of his Jonin in a quick strike, but now he has trouble with Orochimaru alone?
troyguffey chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Very good! Needs a stand-alone full story.
troyguffey chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Erza Scarlett, not Ezra. Ezra is a male name.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
If this is what you call crack, then may I please have what you are smoking?

Your amazing
K chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Whenever you say mature boyfriend here , I always think the future paring of ino gaara . If nothing else he was mature enough to be the youngest kage and do a good job of it. I wish you would write a story out of this, or even update the story in general.
kiyang064 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
This is my secod favorite story, next to the Ranma one. The previous two didn't resonate with me that well since I don't like Fairy Tail and I I don't know much about the Ramen Miki series. Your writing is good though so my attention was still interested.
I like your pacing where you don't drag on so long and you move to the next point smoothly.
kiyang064 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Why did you have to write such a great one shot...
Zebrin chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I would love to see a full sized fic based on this chapter. It has all the elements of a great start, but has many places where you used a time skip to keep things reasonable in length for a single chapter. Fleshing out the whole "Ino teaching Naruto by proxy" thing would be... interesting. Seeing the fallout of all the changes, including Naruto, Ino, and Hinata being on the same team, as well as how Hinata likes Naruto who likes Ino who is not interested in anyone will have a nice effect on team dynamics. And since Kurenai actually doesn't care about Naruto being the Kyubi brat, and isn't as lazy as Kakashi, she should identify and work out Naruto's weakness to genjutsu and set up some training to iron it out. If the focus stays on Ino, the outside perspective on Naruto's experiences, especially since he actually graduated with some skills, should lend itself to some good stories.
K chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I'd love to see these continued
K chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Ino TT? Awesome! Almost no one dose Ino TT! Which is weird beacuse she would be well suited for meantal time travel. Thank you I hope there is more