Reviews for Different Techniques
DarknessForgoten chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
So what are the pairngs?
Cjonwalrus chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
there's a shit load of pottential in this fic, keep it up.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Heheheheh. This was just beautiful. And yeah, while it could be made into a full-length story, you cut it off just perfectly for it to be a one-shot. Bravo!
K. Dilley chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
To: anothvortex

I have really enjoyed this short bit and I do understand that it is only a short one shot with no real continuation, however I would like to say that I would definatly enjoy reading more in this style.

K. Dilley
chaosmagez chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I have to say, this is a most awesome story. I hope you change your mind and continue more of this story.
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great! Thanks for writing this. It was a lot of fun to read.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I wish you would write this story because just wow.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Interesting. I liked it, it would make a good story if you choose to develop it.
CJNyfalt chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
A promising start, and good for the most parts. I especially liked that you didn't force in Naruto failing exam and the stealing of the scroll.
However, what I didn't like was that once the teams had been assigned you jumped to the middle of their first C-rank. You also need overall more character interaction.
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
very intresting!
Vld chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Well, i hope you change your mind about it not being meant to become a main story, because quite frankly i rocks.

But since it's fanfiction (meaning it's not paid or whatever) nobody can fault you about leaving it at that.

But warn me if you decide to make a sequel.
EspyLacopa chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh, I liked this. Works fairly well as a one-shot what with that bit at the end of the finishing remark by Saotome-sensei.

Nicely done with Naruto's mindscape. Seriously, why in other fics that have Naruto going into his mind and sees the fox, does he immediately think "Oh my gawd I'm a demon!" This was much better. I laugh at the image of the fox with a massive set of earplugs on.
Baughn chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
But.. but...

..more?
Gabo 1602 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Teehee, this was hilarious! Keep it up!
Sharingan-hater86 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
that was an awesome one-shot i hope someone picks up on tat one, i would but i'm already busy with my own stories ja nee
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »