Reviews for Different Techniques
Gur40goku chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
This ... this... IS AWESOME!
Points out typos chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
This is a good story, you should make another chapter for it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Scary, in a word. Very interested in seeing how this develops.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Lelouch has learned a few lessons about lying to people for their own good. Naruto gets a ruthless tactical genius mentor who will protect (meaning teach and prepare) the kid as well as he can. Hinata gets a reason to be strong, and a none-too-slight case of mistaken identity and hero worship. This is interesting.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
She offered to pay for an Akimichi's meal. Wow, did Kurenai have a brain fart.

An expansion and elaboration on the canon running theme of comradeship, and the side characters get to show their strengths. Under the ice princess act, Hinata is still a sweet girl, and she's much more realistic about her actual skill levels than in canon.

*claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Yep, Kakashi is a manipulative jerk.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
There are a number of Team 7 time travel fics (especially Sakura and Naruto), but this time Ino is the temporal monkey wrench. Although I'm sure that if she heard anyone call her a monkey wrench, she would not be happy.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I now wish to see Ramen Fighter Miki (aka Muteki Kanban Musume, whichever name is easier to track down). *bursts into laughter*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
This isn't absolute chaos, but it's gonna be. Talk about throwing a giant monkey wrench into Tobi's plans.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I've honestly never read Ranma 1/2, although I know the basics due to pop cultural osmosis.

I had to laugh at "the guy is always wrong." It's a Ranma 1/2 crossover - misunderstandings and gratuitous nudity are par for the course. Naruto's life is going to be insane.
puffdadder chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Damn. Another one of interest. :p
puffdadder chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Crack? This is art! Art that desrves your awesome touch! Thanks for the share.
puffdadder chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Wow, i hope you continue this one in the future! Very fascinating growth, perfect plot, and intriguing difference that begs for more. Highly interested. Keep up the good work, and take some probiotics for your stomach flu. Take care.
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
...Whew.

Even though I'm not particularly into Naruto I read the story from the first chapter onward. Being honest I'm not feeling the X-Over with Cowboy Beebop. They're just too different but that's just my opinion.

Aside from that I can't really complain in terms of structuring and plot development. You've somehow made this X-Over work and that's what counts. Well done.

~Brendan Aurabolt