Reviews for Different Techniques
Octol chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Nice! You should write Dark!fics more often. I can't really say I found anything to be bad in this chapter (maybe some spelling errors, but perhaps I'm confusing this story with another one).

Looking forward to future installations of Naruto the Space Cowboy.
Pandecio chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
...wow, that was a great oneshot...which i hope does not stay as a one shot.
OrionTheHunter chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Great! This has been a lot of fun to read. I'd love to see more of this should be be inclined to write it.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
twisted one here
Muroshi chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Hey a different shade of blond was a great story and I personally would love to see it continued as a full story.

This one on the other hand was an amazing read. I have to say that is one of the most creative origins for a super Naruto I have ever read. I'm just curious how it will go from here. Also can't wait for the next planed chapter. Love Dr. Who.
chm01 chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
is this going to be an actual multichaptered fic or this will be it? I do hope that if youre not going to write it at least you gve it some form of continuation.
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
After you wrote that why would you think anyone cares about the evil empire that Konoha has become. Seriously why if they can justify that well they can justify it 8 more times for every Bijuu. Thus evil they can all catch a light.
SuperiorShortness chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
I really hope this continues... Amazing...

Also, did we play Starcraft 2 a couple days ago? I'm Odin online lolz :P.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
a damn interesting read, and I mean it in every ounce i could express

especially the chapters 1, 2, 4, 7, 3, 6, 8 and 5

they are easy to read, easyly understandable and most and for all you are using canon stuff

and you are trying to avoid blocking, it's a chore to read sentences after sentences without pause, even when the story is good

just wishing some of them would be stand-alone-ffs, but i understand that haste and good ffs don't mix well

so keep up the good work, and let's read again
erik chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Perhaps the most enticing Naruto joins Akatsuki storyline I've read.
erik chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Another quality set-up.
erik chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
An interesting and entertaining new scene and characters.
erik chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
A great revision to canon.
bakapervert chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Good story.
erik chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
A great read with a well written crossover that doesn't go over the top.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »