Reviews for Different Techniques
OrionTheHunter chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Great! This has been a lot of fun to read. I'd love to see more of this should be be inclined to write it.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
twisted one here
Muroshi chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Hey a different shade of blond was a great story and I personally would love to see it continued as a full story.

This one on the other hand was an amazing read. I have to say that is one of the most creative origins for a super Naruto I have ever read. I'm just curious how it will go from here. Also can't wait for the next planed chapter. Love Dr. Who.
chm01 chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
is this going to be an actual multichaptered fic or this will be it? I do hope that if youre not going to write it at least you gve it some form of continuation.
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
After you wrote that why would you think anyone cares about the evil empire that Konoha has become. Seriously why if they can justify that well they can justify it 8 more times for every Bijuu. Thus evil they can all catch a light.
SuperiorShortness chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
I really hope this continues... Amazing...

Also, did we play Starcraft 2 a couple days ago? I'm Odin online lolz :P.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
a damn interesting read, and I mean it in every ounce i could express

especially the chapters 1, 2, 4, 7, 3, 6, 8 and 5

they are easy to read, easyly understandable and most and for all you are using canon stuff

and you are trying to avoid blocking, it's a chore to read sentences after sentences without pause, even when the story is good

just wishing some of them would be stand-alone-ffs, but i understand that haste and good ffs don't mix well

so keep up the good work, and let's read again
erik chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Perhaps the most enticing Naruto joins Akatsuki storyline I've read.
erik chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Another quality set-up.
erik chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
An interesting and entertaining new scene and characters.
erik chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
A great revision to canon.
bakapervert chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Good story.
erik chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
A great read with a well written crossover that doesn't go over the top.
Mhyrloc chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Damn nice, I've looked a bit into Naruto/Geass crossovers and this chapter is by far the best I've read. Would bery much like to see you continue it.
EvilMoW chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Loved this story idea. too many times Naruto has had something else sealed in him with kyubi, that would somehow give another worldly power (alchemy, Mana, a new bloodline etc...) God hacks basically.

having one of the Greatest Puppet masters in anime history as his conciseness/big brother figure is an awesomely new way for the extra sealed soul path. the fact Lulu wasn't a fighter in any sense gives hope for a SMART naruto.

Great job also on building the NaruHina ship. having Naru stop the Kumo incident is a great way to get the Sunshine/Whirlpool going!

I know your working on Hokage's hat, but man, if you (or anyone else) ever wanted to expand these shots (especially the Fairy Tale, Shade of Blonde and Geass ones) into full out Stories? I would instantly put it on alert.

10 out of 10 yet again my good sir!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »