Reviews for Different Techniques
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
After you wrote that why would you think anyone cares about the evil empire that Konoha has become. Seriously why if they can justify that well they can justify it 8 more times for every Bijuu. Thus evil they can all catch a light.
SuperiorShortness chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
I really hope this continues... Amazing...

Also, did we play Starcraft 2 a couple days ago? I'm Odin online lolz :P.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
a damn interesting read, and I mean it in every ounce i could express

especially the chapters 1, 2, 4, 7, 3, 6, 8 and 5

they are easy to read, easyly understandable and most and for all you are using canon stuff

and you are trying to avoid blocking, it's a chore to read sentences after sentences without pause, even when the story is good

just wishing some of them would be stand-alone-ffs, but i understand that haste and good ffs don't mix well

so keep up the good work, and let's read again
erik chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Perhaps the most enticing Naruto joins Akatsuki storyline I've read.
erik chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Another quality set-up.
erik chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
An interesting and entertaining new scene and characters.
erik chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
A great revision to canon.
bakapervert chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Good story.
erik chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
A great read with a well written crossover that doesn't go over the top.
Mhyrloc chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Damn nice, I've looked a bit into Naruto/Geass crossovers and this chapter is by far the best I've read. Would bery much like to see you continue it.
EvilMoW chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Loved this story idea. too many times Naruto has had something else sealed in him with kyubi, that would somehow give another worldly power (alchemy, Mana, a new bloodline etc...) God hacks basically.

having one of the Greatest Puppet masters in anime history as his conciseness/big brother figure is an awesomely new way for the extra sealed soul path. the fact Lulu wasn't a fighter in any sense gives hope for a SMART naruto.

Great job also on building the NaruHina ship. having Naru stop the Kumo incident is a great way to get the Sunshine/Whirlpool going!

I know your working on Hokage's hat, but man, if you (or anyone else) ever wanted to expand these shots (especially the Fairy Tale, Shade of Blonde and Geass ones) into full out Stories? I would instantly put it on alert.

10 out of 10 yet again my good sir!
Shinkir0 chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
I wish Naruto Lamperouge will be expanded.

The premise sounds great, unlike the increasing amounts of crapfics that gives Naruto a whole bunch of new abilities just for the lulz.

In here it could really develop into a greater story.
Muroshi chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Wow that was great. Would love to see this worked into a full story.
granasaber master chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Nice chapter I kinda figured that you would have Lulu mentor Naruto here's hoping you make a story out of this because Naruto with his power and Luleouch's strategy is a scary combo. And here hopping that you write that Naruto/cowboy bebop crossover chapter because their aren't many of those.
MissGardenia chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
Just leaving a small comment saying these little ficlets are quite amusing.

IMO, though, A Different Shade of Blonde is the most promising, with Naruto Joins the Akatsuki and the Rise of Naruto Lamperouge tied close after that.

ASDoB is enjoyable to me just because in most views (...canon included), Ino just isn't taken all that seriously. Also, compared to most other time travel candidates, she's far more outgoing and can potentially change scenarios in different ways, since she doesn't have their raw power or techniques.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »