Reviews for The Unknown Song
VG LittleBear chapter 7 . 2/6
Hi, wow, not bad at all. The story is growing on me. How terrible for Tony to get all confused. Lee instead of Leroy, both names are terribly sad in this context. Puppy love, so sweet.
Thanks and cheers!
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
A new story up. Great
Zoyzoybaloy chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
I LOVE THESE STORIES. SERIOUSLY. And of course i love tony.:) I found it really confusing first cause i read this one first but after reading all of these in the proper order, it made sense. Cant wait for the next one. :)
Semper Fi Sweatshirt chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Ahhh! I love your writing! It's so raw but in a good way. I love it. This is great. I love how Tony has tiny bits of memory that he doesn't know he has, like the name Leroy.

It's really confusing. But I get it at the same time. Good job!

Semper fi,

Eia
Doni chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I really liked the style change between this and Tim's perspective. It fits with Tony's confusion and darker feelings. Great story!
Doni chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh man, in his addled condition, he ran from his own team, didn't he? Nicely done.
Toadflame chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
So THAT'S where he was. OK. It's starting to make a little more sense now.

Now that I've read them all for now, I can't wait until the next part is up!
TrishG chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
interesting story - can't wait for more
Optimist Prime chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I loved reading this story. Your writing is so concise, but at the same time full of emotion, and you give the characters, both original and canon, lives of their own. Best of luck with your out of town trip, and I hope you get some sleep soon! Can't wait to read the next piece of this series. I know it will be wonderful. Cheers
Pattik chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
Good story. I like your formatt...its diifferent than most stories posted...refreshing. Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good writing!
tiffaroolou chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
You're trying to drive me crazy, aren't you? Well, hopefully I'll be able to hold on to some sanity as long as you post the next story soon. Pretty please? :D

Great chapter. Loved the headslap so much! And yes, it's still confusing. But not in a bad way. :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
You are so lucky that you didn't hurt the dog, I'd have to find out where you lived.

*gut glenching* Oh Tony, Pete cares for you.
Meilea2010 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
You're right, this has been confusing. Very much so. Hopefully with the next one it'll be clearer.
CSIGeekFan chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
Well, I have really enjoyed this and can't wait for the next. Thabk you for writing this.
tiffaroolou chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Great chapter! I love the idea of Tony taking care of a puppy and it helping him. So sweet!

I was wondering what he would name it, and I'm glad he thought of Leroy, even though he's going to call it Lee.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »