Reviews for Toothless's Emotional Precipice
This is really great, thank you!
moonythegreat chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Loved it!
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I love this! You gave a perfect voice for Toothless when describing Hiccup. And I'd wondered how he felt on this topic (whether or not he's a 'pet'). Well done, really. The feels were rampant ;)
Raz :D
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
They are each other's best friends. Neither is above the other.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
this is really good and sweet. love it
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aw, this is so cute! And kinda sad...But I love it!
Roselilia chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is my first time reading a How to Train Your Dragon Fanfiction and I don't think I could have stumbled onto a better one. This was amazing and I just love how you showed the relationship between Toothless and Hiccup. It was just so perfect. You got into Toothless' thoughts perfectly and it was just beautiful how you wrote it out. Thank you for writing such a wonderful oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Cute!
Sinead chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
ARGH! I LOVE THIS. I LOVE YOU. TOOTHLESS ;( YOU MADE ME CRY AND I DON'T CRY.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was a really sweet story! So in the ned, despite his pride being wounded, Toothless realizes he cares very deeply for Hiccup. Love it!
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ah, this is so cute! And I can see it happening, Toothless does seem a prideful creature. A prideful creature that enjoys scratches.
AlexisKlainer chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is a REALLY good story and i would be really interested if you do another chapter! Perhaps about the scratch and what happens?

Whether you do or not is your own choice, just know that i think this story is spectacular! (Big word!) :D
Sabre-de-la-Terre chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Eeeexcellent- another well-written story amid the pointless drabble on fanfiction!

epic is as epic does. Well written!

and a joy to read

-Saber
Kimi-Ichisaigosuki chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I want to start by saying thank you. Thank you for writing this kind of story. I'm a dragon mythology enthusiast, and something I've noticed this fandom is missing is the traditional take on dragons. Your interpretation of Toothless is much more adherent to the classical portrayal of dragons, and struck me as something almost out of a traditional dragon myth. I enjoyed reading this, especially as you managed to combine the traditional elements of dragon stories with the HTTYD universe. Great job!
THE female dog chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Nawww, that was so sweet. I like how you mentioned ( well more like focused on) how toothless was and still is an intelligent and still wild at heart dragon, surprisingly not that many authors do that now days. Kinda fitting to see hiccup as being the Pet of toothless, a well loved pet who has slot of freedom and who gives him the belly rubs, but still. So yeah just thought I say that I really liked it and I think you should write more, soon, if you have time, in the nearby future; just saying. Well have fun _