Reviews for Toothless's Emotional Precipice
Katz4 chapter 1 . 7/29
aww, cute, just the perfect amount of cute. I like your style.
I like Toothless's though process throughout, it seemed in character enough especially early on in their relationship. I think he is very protective and possessive of 'his Hiccup'. The Dreary of yours was believably rude.

And there was this one line "I could possibly consider my Hiccup a younger hatchling." I read that, thought about it a second, and then went "little brother!" and died from adorableness. Don't know why I just really liked that.
Wendy80 chapter 1 . 5/25
It was hilarious dude worst fanfic that I have ever read
This is really great, thank you!
moonythegreat chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Loved it!
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I love this! You gave a perfect voice for Toothless when describing Hiccup. And I'd wondered how he felt on this topic (whether or not he's a 'pet'). Well done, really. The feels were rampant ;)
Raz :D
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
They are each other's best friends. Neither is above the other.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
this is really good and sweet. love it
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aw, this is so cute! And kinda sad...But I love it!
Roselilia chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is my first time reading a How to Train Your Dragon Fanfiction and I don't think I could have stumbled onto a better one. This was amazing and I just love how you showed the relationship between Toothless and Hiccup. It was just so perfect. You got into Toothless' thoughts perfectly and it was just beautiful how you wrote it out. Thank you for writing such a wonderful oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Cute!
Sinead chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
ARGH! I LOVE THIS. I LOVE YOU. TOOTHLESS ;( YOU MADE ME CRY AND I DON'T CRY.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was a really sweet story! So in the ned, despite his pride being wounded, Toothless realizes he cares very deeply for Hiccup. Love it!
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ah, this is so cute! And I can see it happening, Toothless does seem a prideful creature. A prideful creature that enjoys scratches.
AlexisKlainer chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is a REALLY good story and i would be really interested if you do another chapter! Perhaps about the scratch and what happens?

Whether you do or not is your own choice, just know that i think this story is spectacular! (Big word!) :D
Sabre-de-la-Terre chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Eeeexcellent- another well-written story amid the pointless drabble on fanfiction!

epic is as epic does. Well written!

and a joy to read