Reviews for Midnight to Midnight
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Fantastic! :D
OprahGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I really do have to go to bed but I just quickly wanted to say... That was so sweet. I loved it.
Junichiblue chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
How does this not have like a hundred reviews? I mean really. C'mon.

I think I read this a long time ago. Yes, I'm sure I read it, then skipped away purring but not thinking.

Since I stopped lurking and became a member of FFnet, I'm more aware and more critical of writing. You are most definitely an amazing writer imo. You style is extremely mature, well thought out, great openings, epic endings. I'm just starting to browse through your works now. I'm generally only a grim/ichi reader but I may have to have a closer looks at what else ya got, cause you are so good.

I read The Sharpest Lives which I did review, but I need to repeat... that it was epic. I completely got everything you were trying to say. And it took my breath away. And you managed to make my stomach turn in protest at Grimmjow's true situation. I felt hopeless for him.

Anyway, I think I love you. And you are going on my fave author's list, even though I've only read two stories so far.
roxx1407 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
So fucking incredible!:.. oh, your amazing!...:3
GRIMMICHI LOVER chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I think i'm addicted to your stories! You are a brilliant writer mate, just brilliant! Keep up the good work! Just please make your stories longer! 3
Zinnia144 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
hey, this was pretty awesome. you should totaly write more grimmxichi, cause it seems like you write them very well. I love when people interpret their realationship like this, instead of all the lovey dovey stuff. dont get me wrong, i like fluff too, but sometimes this is better. keep up the good work!

~Zinnia
imaginary-beauty chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
All I can say is wow! This is one of the best oneshots I've read in a long time. Then again I don't usually read oneshots but this is truly a wonderful piece of writing.
quixotomy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Yaaaaay I love this soooo much! Amazing. I've been looking for something like this for a while! Kind of similar to my story, haha. Faved! ;)
amaiyuuki chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Amazing.
Reasonfalling chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow... it's been a long time since I've read a story between these two that I truly enjoyed. You've got a talent for them, no mistaking that. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your work.
WhiteNoseHound chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Fuckin yes! That was awesome! Very well written. Would like to see much more of this pairing from you. ]
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Wow. This was had a lot of depth for such a short, simple piece. I could almost feel exactly what Ichigo's going through. Very, very nice. I enjoyed reading it. :)
lovexall chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I always like stories like this...somewhat tragic. Kudo's to you :)
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
*chuckles* I know right? That's why I truly love and enjoy this pairing so much. The one-shot's not bad for a first GrimmIchi attempt ;) *thumbs up*
derderxp chapter 1 . 4/28/2010