Reviews for Target at Training
Dana chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
Is it over? Please tell me it's not over? :0

this is probably my favorite fic of neji and gai. Your grammar I really good, and so is your spelling, please don't end this now!

My favorite part really was when neji was recovering and gai was with him :) it was so sweet and funny. I hope you do more of that! But I really just want you to update and continue please :D it's really good!

Love, Dana
The Lamplight Detective chapter 13 . 8/12/2011

This is an awesome story :)

I always enjoy reading about the angst of the Hyuuga clan and Neji's seal mark!

Loved it! XD
mystic angel of the tarit chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
I wonder who the 'someone' is...
mystic angel of the tarit chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I like your descriptions, very cool so far!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
awesome somethings being done! Yes!
mewmewgodess chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
I have loved reading this story and though it's a shame that it has ended, I really love the way you made the ending! It was really cute! Of course, your writting has clearly improved since the begining of this story!

This was a great story, thank you for writing it!

Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
Well that was an anticlimactic promotion to jounin XD It is nice however to see everything completely returned to normal-ish :)

Keep up the good work!

Menime chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
I love your story, very enthralling! So sad that its over...
la tar de michael jackson chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Still love the story ! Poor Neji being attacked again, I'm feeling sorry for him *snif*. I so much hate those ladies of the main house!

I hope you update soon !
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
he could have that move where he spins in a circle with the chakra around him. unless he doesn't have enough.
AnimeFan202 chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
Haha, I bet he's faking!

Is this the last chapter? (It sounds like it, but it doesn't say the story's complete yet..)

Well, if it is... it was a great story and I shall miss it dearly! (Especially because you seem so much better at updating than I am! ')
Leprechaungirl chapter 11 . 4/27/2011

I few things to think about:

I think your stort would read much better with a little bit of editting.

You often misspelled Sensei and a few times Gai. I am quite positive that Jutsues is not a word. Just small things like this that would be caught in beta-ing

Is Chiyo ment to refere to Chouza Akimichi

naruto . wikia wiki / Narutopedia

is a good website for figuring out existing Characters and Jutsu among other things
shadowelf144 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
sweet neji got saved thank you author flings a cookie cake at you thank you again
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
bad luck there, Neji
AnimeFan202 chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Wow, it seems like everyone's updating lately! I'll have to get to work! ;)

Wow, poor Neji. It must've been like a horror movie for him. One of those types where the main character is trapped in a hospital with a killer...

Anyway, I really liked it. :) I sure hope Kakashi and Gai find him!

Will we get to see the plotline with Hinata?

Update soon! I'll be looking forward to it!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »