Reviews for The Council's Ace
tarrangar chapter 12 . 11/19
I really like this and hope it get's continued someday.
thejackle123 chapter 3 . 7/24
"Well, at least we're in California." This contraction doesn't work as it has a place name after it making it sound like 'where'.
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 6/4
Buffster... well its in character, she was pretty messed up for a while after the Master. Great chap. Is Ranma gonna get her own Scoobs?
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 6/4
HAHAHAHA Being turned into the Slayer NERFED Ranma lolz... makes sense tho. Can't wait for him to meet buffy.

Or did he/she get turned into a Slayer? Actually it felt a bit unclear but with the Kendra stuff.. maybe not.

I love BtvS. The only thing that would make this better is if you include Faith somehow :D
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 5/6
Awesome twelve chapters
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 1/8
Awesome story. I really loved the way that you wrote the crucible. I can't wait to read more of this story.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
And when were you going to update this?
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
The problem you currently have is that your missing how Ranma got into the out fit we have how would you like to get out of detention to Hey what are you doing in my outfit. To much of a gap. There should have been more there.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I think you left out to much like How Moose got there to attack. And also what happen to Ranma sense he was having trouble accessing his chi or Ki as it sometimes been referred to.
Grizzmon chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Ah, can Kendra be really that dangerous on stolen power?
Grizzmon chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Well, some of Kendra powers are stolen from Ranma, this will be interesting.
Grizzmon chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Well, I guess no one else will notice Ranma is a shape changing demon hunter?
Grizzmon chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Well, since they believe him to be a demon, hopefully they won't use guns?
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Well, too bad Ranma can't full unlock his Chi or he would teach them a lesson.
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
So, Ranma is not a slayer and his Chi was locked away. Damn!