Reviews for Rumors
EeveeLuver chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Such an epic story i really like it look forward to future chapters
feralfairy chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Bahaha, I love this. You've got another Midwestern reader on this fic- it's great, and the centrals don't get nearly as much love from authors.

Hope to see an update soon!
WammyBoysFTW chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
WHY IS WISCONSIN SUCH A JERK! :( Minnesota are HILARIOUS! :3 cAN'T WAIT FOR MOAR!
black-hurt17 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
i think america should start feeling the baby blues, feeling all loenly taht none of his kids still want to sleep with him, so he wants anotehr cute baby cugh alaskacough
Hanatamago chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Oh, win. I am a Minnesotan, I say 'Eh', and although I have never been to Canada, I would rather live there than here.

Also, I'm watching the Vikings v. Packers game. LOL.

But hockey is way better than stupid American football any day.

kamiam714 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
NO! NOT PAUL! Especally since i live so close to there. I am a MINNASOTA PERSON! And even Paul would hate evil Wisconsin. Paul may be quieter but he has all the hate of a Minnesotain. MUAHAHHAHAH!

Anyway. I truly love this. Especially the Yaoi undertone of it all. I would love to see more soon!
SierraFrost chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
…I love this.

It’s true, after all- I fully believe that the only reason we haven’t joined Canada yet is that we haven’t found a governor who’s willing to negotiate annexation terms. I mean, when people from your state go down south and get mistaken for Canadian…well. XD That’s gotta be saying something.

“Yankee Doodle went to town, riding on a tractor/Accidentally turned around and killed a Green Bay Packer!” We love each other, we really do. (Which is why WI and MN are officially a couple in my universe. _)
Greatlakes chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love the fact that SOMEONE finally recognizes MN for a state! I was getting a little worried with all the fics about ny, Arizona and Florida. We need some more Midwestern lovin'!