Reviews for Rise of a Fallen Angel
Britchiche chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
No, I'm not crying...

So this freaking story... I feel like I can't read any other continuations of Mars because I'm 100% comfortable with this story being how things ended up.

I love Emily's connections with both her parents. I love the big-hearted, hard-working Ms. Reese. I love how much of a sweet-heart Akemi is.

I'm so proud of Emily, and hope she keeps making herself and everyone who loves her proud with her music.

A few questions: Where's Rei's dad? Does Kira speak English? Were Rumi and Tatsuya at the graduation?

I'm sure I had more to say, but I've forgotten. Lol, regardless, thanks for the good read!
Rose Crimsonpaw chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I loved his story after reading the first page! It has been my fav mars story I have read so far. It was so cute.
Tsudoki101 chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
You know you're wrong. I'm still here and i both started and finished this tory today. Honestly i liked the beginning better because it seems you were more focused on it. The ending? Not so much. But who am i to say anything? Anyways blaming you for me not finishing my hw! JK!
Tsudoki101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This story has an excellent opening and I got hooked by just reading the first page! I don't have to read anymore to know that I'll like it. But I will finish reading what you have so far. :)
BrightandSparklyThings chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I keep forgetting to review... Sheesh... :) I LOVE EMILY! Zomg, she's so cute! :D I just want to put her in my pocket. :) Lucky Kira and Rei... I'd adopt her if I had the chance! :) I haven't read Mars in yeears, but I really like this story. :) Thanks for putting it up! xx