Reviews for Memoirs of a Girl Disappeared
sbethferris chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
CBS's s
frokenalv chapter 18 . 2/19/2015
Holy cow, I just read through the whole thing in one sitting and I think it is amazing! So relieved it was a happy ending after all, could not have handled Dani and George not getting married after all they've been through. Really enjoyed your writing-style too, picked up a few pointers on first-person POV for action-scenes. Overall I just wanted to say that I really liked it :)
Prinzessin Mia chapter 18 . 1/10/2015
Jesus Christ, this was easily one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Ever! It had me crying, laughing, on edge, and everything in between. It was so well put together and easy to read and goddamn I am proud to say I spent most of my Saturday reading this. Thank you very much; you're a very good and talented writer (in my opinion). I love you so much, oh my gosh. When Dani got sent back to the States, I swear I had to take a 5 minute break to calm the fuck down and not panic. But it turned out beautifully wonderful in the end and omg I love this story. So yeah, just wanted to say I think you did an amazing job and you're very talented and sorry this review is so long.
Lonely rider chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
An enchanting read thank you you ve made my christmass
Rachel chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
Thank you for the greatest fic I've ever read. Thank you so much.
Cat Beats chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
I can't wait to reread it! Honestly, I think this story would work with speirs just as well as Luz, that is probably just my bias talking XD
EllieMayy chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
It has definitely been a while! I'm also in the process of revamping one of my BOB stories I wrote when I was a lot younger, and I'm so excited to hear that you are doing the same. I'll be eagerly awaiting updates :) Can't wait to read it!
Cheers,
EllieMayy
AvenaT chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
Just re-read it! Really great stuff! Nice one x
Guest chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
WOW THIS ALERT WAS THE BEST THING TO WAKE UP TO
Cat Beats chapter 43 . 11/12/2014
Awesome BoB story. Really, the writing is great and you manage to recreate the story while making seem new and refreshing.
bloodredcherry chapter 41 . 8/29/2014
Eeep! Finally!
bloodredcherry chapter 39 . 8/25/2014
The ending made me laugh;. Anyway, this is huge - I've never written such a long story let alone completed it. Hooray! Although, it IS sad... it's still a huge accomplishment.
bloodredcherry chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
I would love to read more from George's POV, if not in this story, then hopefully there will be more of his POV in the revision!
bloodredcherry chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
I love Christmas stories & Christmas chapters. Hell, I just love Christmas!
bloodredcherry chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
I can't imagine how difficult it would be - even for nurses, or women in the red cross - if they fell in love with a solider, because there would always be that 'what if?' hanging over their shoulders. Guh.

I hope this is a happy ending! Oh, I'm not sure if you have a beta - but I am happy to help you out in anyway that I can. Purely for selfish reasons, as I'm not a patient person at all!