Reviews for I will show you my Love
Day of Diana chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE READ IN A VERY LONG TIME. SUCH A GOOD JOB!1one! I APPLAUD YOU LOUDLY SIR SNARK. WELL DONE, SO EXCELLENT. I CAN FEEL THE LOVE BETWEEN GAL AND CILLIAN EVEN THROUGH THE DIGITALIZATION OF MY PUTERCOMZ. SO MUCH LOVE. SO MANY BABBIES. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
Perry Sutcliff chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This story made me laugh so much more than you should wilst being sat in your grandma and grandads living room being "quiet" listening to the lie to me theme tune reading. this is a stroke of genius my new name is going to be pineapple of love now in dedication to your utter stroke of genius. you work of sheer lunacy warms my heart and inspires me until tears pour into my eyes!

pineappleoflove! (formerly known as captainjojo)
Eryn chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
It was more of a crack fic
fthpfthpfthp chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
OSSUM 3
XD chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
WHAT THE F*U*C*K IS THIS BULL-S-H-I-T?
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I am crying laughing! This is absolutely hilarious! I am definitely adding you to favourites! LOL!
RomanceNovels chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
LMAO. I can't stop. I'd add this to favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA 'tis such a thing of beauty! I tip my hat to you, sir!
A regular chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Dude...there are no words. Utterly fabulous. I so needed that!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
OMG! I laughed until tears poured into my eyes! That was beautifully written! Nice work!

recoilandgrace chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
idfk who you are (well, I have some idea), but you are either the greatest or the worst thing to ever, ever happen to me.
FrozenInTheMoment chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
oh, God ... i cried. :D
Jane chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I laughed until I cried. This is the best badfic I've ever read. You are either a comedic genius or a dramatic dunce.

I really hope this is supposed to be funny . . . :/
oliviabensons chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
The most bootyfull thing ever written.

Pineapple 3