Reviews for Changing Visions
kirifox chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Please...what is going to happen? Has this been written under another name? Was it finished or not? Even if all you can do is give me the ending, I would much appreciate it.
Thanks,
JoAnn
catjumped1 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Do you still write? Any hope of this continuing?
Anabely chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
I adore Jasper and Carlisle together in this fic. I've always thought Jasper was in appropriately treated like a child most of the time and that he and Carlisle were most likely to be friends like this. I hope that you will pick up this fic again sometime since it is also getting exciting.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 12/17/2011

I added this story to my alert, then saw that SkeeterWhitlock had taken it over, but I see nothing posted on that profile. *cries silent tears*
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
This has been a great story!
georgialion chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
This story is interesting... when is the next update?

carolanne (georgiaedwardlover of georgialion)
Sandra Marques chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Hey, I loved your story. Specially the relationship Jasper and Carlile have. Your Jasper its wonderful too. Do you still intend to continue it? I hope you do. I want to see more about this.

kisses,

Sandra

Ps: Sorry if I committed any mistake in this review; Im brazilian, so my original language its portuguese, english its still little hard to me.
LuckyStarre chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
This is such an interesting & unique story & to think I never would have even found it if it weren't for the rec by the Wordy Bitches.

I can't wait to find out what happens next!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
WOW! I just found your story & it's awesome
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
HammerHips recommended this story in the Sunday Selections on The Fellowsheep of the Peen blog ( .com).

We also made you a pimpin banner that you can find at: http: .

Every once in a great while you come across a story that just seems to surprise you at every turn. The characters might be a bit different, but the plot…Well, it takes the right twists and turns to keep you guessing as to what will happen next. This coupled with great writing leaves you with a fic you just can’t put down.

I started to rec a one shot for this week, but then I happened across this story on TwiWrite and I couldn’t get enough. I ended up heading over to fanfiction where I discovered new chapters and I was in fic heaven!

What truly pulled me in was a scene after Bella’s disastrous birthday. I loved how the argument between Edward and Jasper unraveled. Quite frankly, I found it brilliant!

I would love to tell you so much about this one, but I want you to discover it yourself. I will tell you that I love this Jasper. He seems so real that he jumps off of the page at you. I love the way this Alice is portrayed, and I have no other complaints about the rest of the characters.

What, that’s not enough to get you to read? Fine, here’s a fabulous excerpt:

“We aren’t safe for her to be around. We have to leave.” Edward growled out.

“I will not leave a member of our family. I would never have hurt Bella. Ever.” Jasper’s calm voice was barely a whisper in contrast to Edward’s holler.

“Then what do you call what happened tonight? You lunged for her over one drop of blood! You can’t tell me you can control yourself when one drop makes you react that way!”

“You arrogant little prick! Why do you think I struggle? Did you ever stop to think about that, you little asshole? My control is second only to Carlisle unless I’m in a room full of thirsty, blood-lustin’ vampires! I have turned hundreds of thousands of vampires and slipped only the first time. I can’t fight against all y’all, especially when even Carlisle feels the burn!

Have you noticed that in the time that I’ve lived with you, your bloodlust is under control? No urges to slip until you met your singer? Why do you think that is? Because you are so exceptional that you’re the only vampire who has ever resisted draining his singer? Are you so much better than Emmett? No, you’re not. So I’ll tell you: I absorb that bloodlust.” I could hear Jasper’s hand pound at his chest and my heart broke for his pain.

“Absorb! Not notice, not reflect – absorb. So fuck you and your self-righteous rant about my lack of control.” I knew Edward was shocked to silence, though it would not last long once I stood with Jasper.
HammerHips chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
I discovered this over on TwiWrite, but I discovered more chapters here. I'm sorry for not reviewing each one, but I was busy devouring this story so far. It's absolutely fabulous!
Merina Green chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
Well, they certainly have a mess on their hands! Jasper's going to f- it up if he can't get a hold of himself - even with Carlisle along to keep him grounded.

I loved Esme's question - I can just picture her staying at home, making soup, and rolling bandages. Poor woman!
aerobee82 chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Good chapter! I sure hope Bella doesn't go supernova. I'm wondering what other vampire may be responsible for her disappearance.
traceybuie chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Even though it was short it was a really good chapter. Can't wait for more. :)
slc6548 chapter 7 . 11/19/2010