Reviews for What Began as a Southern Belle
Fire and Ash chapter 7 . 2/18
Good story so far! I hope you update soon CX
kurounue13 chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
i love it please update soon! yay for Chavez love!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
I love this story, i think its one of the best. I would love it if you updated faster :D
converse-junkie chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVE CHAVEZ!
ObsidianNight chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
A plesant read, well written with a nice flow to the story. I'm hoping there will be more chapters posted soon.
SunlitMercy chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
LOVE IT
Phantom's Ange chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
poor Grace. almost raped. But yay! Chavez to the rescue!

I really hope to read more of this awesome story
Remus san chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Next chapter?Soon?Please?
CarvedKid chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Chavez is so charming to Grace. I love it, and I love how you write! You write and portray the characters perfectly and I really like Grace. Please update soon! :)
secondchance123 chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
that was cool :D I like your story. I hope you update soon :)
FireGoddess528 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
D'awww Chavez is such a sweetie pie. Honestly, I'm very surprised your fic does not have a lot of reviews. It's very well written, and your character isn't one of the typical girl dresses like a boy and is just as rough and tough as the guys. While those stories can be entertaining, your OC is more like how a real woman would have been back in the time of Billy the Kid. I can't wait to read more, (hopefully there will be more Grace/Chavez cuteness) so please update soon.
IluthraDanar chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I love Young Guns!I like how you incorporate the film with a new character. I hope you continue. So many people start and then never finish.
cheshirekadi chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
i love your i was wondering is there gonna be romance like out of curiosity cuz even w/o romance it would be cool but if there is with who or would it be a surprise?
southernvampirepirate chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Hello! this story is really great! i love Grace! please update very soon, your story made my day! lol Jess