Reviews for WhatHappensWhenSamDumpsWilsonRightB4HouseGetsHome
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I can see how this could lead to a sequel, either acceptance or rejection, its a great prologue if you want to make it longer too,
and its a great oneshot.

thanks
brage chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
just...guh!
Aqono chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I thought it was great. It was really hot. My only issue with it has already been mentioned: I thought there needed to be more of a transition between foreplay and sex and there needed to be prep, especially if it was their first time. Man on man can't just dive in like men and women. The, uh, anus isn't, you know, naturally lubricated.

Other than that, it was great. )
name chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Mmm.. Delicious! Thanks for writing it!
Antivertigo chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Quite by accident, I was listening to Bad Romance when I started reading this. XD Strange how it fit.
lelalemon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I disagree. I think this was a great story.
Jill .E. Napier chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I disagree! It was a great story! Loved it!
Quixotic Misnomers chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Sequel please! It was so yummy!
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That did not suck. I don't think House would have unprotected sex. He's a scrupulously clean guy when it comes to germs.
RecklessxButtons chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
A lot just happened, buddy, and all of it amazingly awesome for your first smut. :P That was really good! Poor Wilson. I feel bad for the guy, but at least now he has someone that really loves him! (Read your profile and completely agree that they are in love. So glad I'm not the only one. :P)
emattbax chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Nice. :P

I read the other reviews for this, and I was surprised that everyone else thinks completely opposite to me. I loved that you DIDN'T have them 'prepare', or whatever it's called. The whole lube thing is why I generally avoid pure smut...it's much better when the tension builds gradually without pausing just for authenticity.

So yeah, I thought you did it very well. :D

I also love House's reaction, once again. In fact, I loved the whole thing. :)
Sophia Riddle chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
..hm.. I didn't even notice the lube thihngy until you said it in the end..
can I have a sequel? ...like.. I dunno, Wilson seems not so sure about what just happen.. so maybe.. just maybe.. you can make him understand what the hell just happen? XD
HW forever chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
First time anal sex without lube, preparation or condoms? You're doing it wrong.
LesMiserables lover chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I liked this story alot. I hope you write a sequel.
If you don't mind some constructive criticism i would also say that you need a little more detail with transition from making out to actual sex. For guys, especially for the first time they need to have preparation/stretching and lubrication. Considering the fact that they are both doctors and how much wilson has a tendency to sleep around a condom would also be nice.
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
It wasn't BAD smut. Yes I have read BAD smut if that's even possible? But thank you for writing, I was in the mood to read smut! :)

One technicallity if you want to improve on your smut writing (I'll always encourage your writing smut or otherwise)-there really has to be some sort of lubrication involved, especially for men. I know it's nit-picking but I'm just trying to be helpful.

Going in my fav file and hoping for some more stories to read!