Reviews for Vampire Witches
X.summergrey.X chapter 32 . 4/19/2014
wow. so much happened in this story. I did not see this happening at the beginning. as a whole I really like the story. I like how everyone came together, how you did a part two hundred years into the future.
you actually inspired a story plot of my own from reading this. sadly I have two stories in the works and another one for myself. maybe i'll go ahead with my idea planning. okay that was just me babbling
again, great story.
X.summergrey.X chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
at the parts where she say i'll make a man out of you I kind of wanted to sing the song from mulan. it was hard not to but I didn't...until now.
X.summergrey.X chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
this is very interesting. I look forward to see how this bella and the family get along with the cullens. and the chant was great. I could feel that it might of come from something real or you are just really good at making this up.
anyways I look forward to reading more.
tdavi8 chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. Did you really just use a Mulan song? I think I may just may you. I love that song! When I saw the chapter name I thought "really? Are they really gonna do this?"
Blue-Bubbles8 chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
We're you watching Mulan while writing this cause a lot of the words bella said was from the song lol
StellaEnchanted chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
"Goddess I don't know if you can hear me or if your even there, I don't know if you would listen to a vampires prayer, yes I know I'm just an outcast I shouldn't speak to you still I see your face and wonder were you once an outcast to." That's from the Hunchback of Notre Dame, right? God help the outcasts?
Angel Anderson chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Again , hilarious disclaimer!
Angel Anderson chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Great Disclaimer! when me & my best friend(& cousin) Britney read this we burst into laughter.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I am confuse why did you choice 2 Jess character? is was nice you choice different name for bella friend. I am confuse are Jess slut are Jessica Stanley?
wth chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
This chapter basically ruined the whole story for me...seriously? Mulan? wtf
Twilight Girl 21629 chapter 25 . 3/28/2013
I'm sorry but I don't like this chapter at all. You took one of my favorite Disney movie songs and put it in here and it really doesn't fit and you also didn't even acknowledge that you put it in there. I don't mean to be mean bit I would prefer if someone told me they didn't like something I wrote.
sagajunkie chapter 32 . 3/26/2013
Yeah. I really enjoyed your story. It took a while but I'm glad u didn't give up on it.
ginkgo00 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
fluffy123 chapter 31 . 2/24/2013
are you going to update goblet of changes
sexymama25 chapter 31 . 12/28/2012
update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter