Reviews for The New Guys
EternallyLost chapter 7 . 10/1/2004
Not bad, I suppose.

It's original in that you usually don't see more than one SI character. Giving two of them limited, at best, knowledge of the series is also fun.

And falling in the Akaneniichuan is something I don't remember seeing often.

Good work.
Elusion chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
Yeah! new chappie! I got the notification in my email... but I just haven't had time to read it.. until now! Anyways, I really really like this story. Please continue!
DoctorGarcia chapter 6 . 7/30/2002
Hiya! Well, Fox, reciprocity is a wonderful thing, ne? _ Jeez, Logan, you've done a lot while I wasn't looking, huh? Dak tells me we're gonna be hosting you on the site. Well, it'll be good to have you aboard. Allow me to give us a plug, eh? Starting this week (or next) you can find Logan "Foxboy" Goodhue's 'The New Guys' at Dak and Gyzz's Fanfiction at . . Go check it out to see him outshine myself and Dak, the Norwegian Menace. Keep it up, I can't wait to see more.
Elusion chapter 5 . 7/16/2002
Yay! You finally updated! Although, with all the crap fanfiction's been going through, I can see why it's been a while, but still. Anyways, I'm enjoying this story, please write more soon!
Elusion chapter 3 . 5/22/2002
Oooh! This is really interesting! You'd better continue it!
D-Chan3 chapter 5 . 5/22/2002
I like this story. I think that in chapter 5, you should have Akane complain about being splashed with water all the time...maybe have that be a direct result from Jousenkyo and have it attract a diffrent sort of transformation curse. (Say..since she's around Ranma all the time...she'll turn into a boy.)

Just a suggestion.

In the chapter you could also have the new guys sign up for school and attend. Have Akane receive more training in martial arts. Then to further the story. The new guys meet the rest of the Nerima gang.

Please continue!

ps. if you need some suggestions...feel free to contact me.
Jojoman2x chapter 4 . 3/15/2002
hey, this is turning out to be a great story. the part that bugs me is goggles. is that supposed to be giggled or something. that's a good idea about akane crying and all that but she's akane for gosh shakes. don't you think that she would've been kinda happy for having someone like her in some way? keep up the good work!
DoctorGarcia chapter 3 . 2/17/2002
Oh, Grrrr... I want to know what is so special about John's cursed form, too! It's good to see a fellow 'Three americans walk into Tendo dojo...' writer. I hope you keep it up, this is good stuff.
ghost chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
looks good
Rez chapter 2 . 2/9/2002
Cool! I kinda want to read a next chapter. Disreguard any lackings or drags and just write for your own purposes. Don't write to get review or to please the masses. Go with what you got.