Reviews for Prey of the Sky King
BiteMeBerry chapter 6 . 21h
Please please please! Keep writing this I thought you had stopped! I love it so much and can't wait to read more hopefully soon :)
Rei Uchiha339 chapter 6 . 21h
I love your stories but I have to say this is the best one you did so far. I even like it more than My King! This one has a plot I could actually follow along to, while the old one I couldn't really get where you were going with it but I kinda knew if that makes sense. But good Job!
Akrximay chapter 6 . 5/4
I am so glad you decided to continue this! I am loving the changes from the first version and I absolutely can't wait to see new chapters! Thank you do much, I am loving the story all over again. Great job with the chapter!

May
Aoi Dark chapter 6 . 5/4
Ok, I have forgotten how much I enjoy this fic, please please please update soon. I fancy it very much
Beccabu32 chapter 6 . 5/4
holy shit
Kuro-Maggie chapter 6 . 5/4
I was searching for this story not long ago and love the updates. Can't wait for Ichigo to wake up as a Luna.
utopianvisonary chapter 6 . 5/3
Oh my goodness this story is amazing. Awesome plot, awesome characterisation, and very well written. Thanks so much for sharing! All the best!
Alexkitkat chapter 6 . 5/3
Holy... That was intense can't wait for luna Ichigo and for the romance between him and Grimmjow to begin!
it is hard to read when you use Spanish and you cant understand it without translations at lease at the bottom of the page
Chaos chapter 5 . 4/26
...Poor Ichigo! it's not like he knew the guy was pregnant! He doesn't know guys are able to, obviously. Ichigo is going to be tortured over something he didn't know about. *hugs Ichigo* Please update with the next chapter soon!
Chamsin chapter 5 . 4/26
One big like. Poor ichigo, this is going to hurt...
aya -.- desu chapter 4 . 1/23
Nice one. (y)
AidenM chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
mas! mas por favor!
Lilo chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Update, please UPDATE SOON!
Cant wait to read another chapter.
Caitriona695 chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Interesting take on where Hollows come from. What about the ones that we know come from lost souls? or ae they different from the Rei and the Luna?

Thanks for sharing with us!