Reviews for Prey of the Sky King
youngdestiny chapter 7 . 10/28
Hey, I already commented on your fic when I was reading it in ao3...but then I was like, why not review it on ! So since the fic is here too, please please please update soon! I absolutely love love love this fic and I hope that writing the next chapter will be easy enough! This story is beautiful and so intriguing! Please update soon! dancing_dahlia/youngdestiny
kenni-bun bun chapter 7 . 10/4
I kinda like this but, your grammar is a lil iffy. And I think it would be better if you translate things at the end.
BiteMeBerry chapter 7 . 8/14
please update! your killing me it's so good!
Please update I want to read more of this so bad! It's an amazing story and really well written!
Haruko92 chapter 7 . 7/11
Oh, idk how i just came across this, but i am intrigued! I hope you are still updating. I would love to see how this story unfolds; and thank you for explaining why you're using female pronouns when you write the Spanish dialogue. Though, some of the grammar is still a bit off in pervious chapters, but thats okay. Anyway, i hope to see a an update soon! :)
Alessandra Fukada chapter 7 . 6/14
My god, I love this story so much! Another beautiful and moving chapter. The way you write is very evocative and the story in and of itself is so creative. Really, really incredible. I very much enjoyed reading the interaction between Grimmjow and Ichigo. It feels sort of heart-melting. And it's all so well balanced, with Grimmjow and the other kings talking afterwards, and just the overall tone and flow of things. I'm not sure how to say exactly what I mean, but it feels like this story has some sort of magic in it. It really pulls you in. Thank you for sharing.
Naeme chapter 7 . 6/14
God I love this!
It's hard to explain but I'm reaaally enjoying this story! I love the context and the Luna idea. And you are writing this story so well it's nice to read it!
Thanks for this story! Waiting for more impatiently!
BiteMeBerry chapter 7 . 6/9
Hope you keep updateing! It's an amazing story that I would love to read to the end 3 3
AsorenRM chapter 7 . 6/9
Tho not knowing why they are saying sometimes is irritating, the plot and storyline are very intriguing. Keep up the great work!
anne623 chapter 1 . 6/9
I have the same comment with "enjali". I feel that Ichigo is the very important luna in your story..
Cant wait for the update.. Nice..
DeityOfDeath chapter 7 . 6/7
LOVED this chapter~! I can't wait for more. Coming home from work and finding a new chapter notification in my email really made me day~!
enjali chapter 7 . 6/7
Why do I get this feeling that Ichigo is a more important luna?
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 7 . 6/7
Yay another chapter :D ! I'm glad ichigo is changed now and hes hot and beautiful ;) . Till next eager chapter bye *
Kuro-Maggie chapter 7 . 6/7
Wonderful. Truly beautiful. Thank you for the update. I wonder how this will go. Makes you wonder who his human family really is. Were they the shinigami that took him and changed him disguising as humans to watch over him or actually just humans. I'm so excited for more. :)
shessys mate chapter 6 . 5/18
I Love this story its a whole new view on the hollows please up date soon