Reviews for Prey of the Sky King
Kizack chapter 7 . 7/26
This, all in all, is an incredible piece of writing. The storyline is completely unique and it is beautifully written. You should be exceptionally proud of yourself.
Trioxid chapter 7 . 7/12
Please update this! It's so beautiful!
xTCatxx chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
Oh please tell me your continuing please please its so good i love it and would so love to see the next update soon please
Manako chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
I am in love with this story! It is very well written and the storyline just pulls you in.
Will you be updating this story at all soon? Sorry to ask such a rude question (I didn't mean for it to be like that -_-') but I was just wondering as it has been a while since you last updated, thats all. I do hope you update soon, I would love to see how Ichigo copes with the new him -
Keep up the great work xx
AllTheGay chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
My Luna baby Ichigo! I love him and this fic so much I just can't
f.k chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
love this. quite the original story line. wonder how isshin even got hold of him and what happened before that

loved it if you carried on this story, I didn't skim read any of it its too interesting.
Izume Shanako chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Love this story especially Ichigo and Grimmjow.
I wonder how the shinigamis and Ichigo are going to react when they see each other? Awkward, hehe.
fanofbleach chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Sorry but I don't like it...it just not right to have ichigo be someone else...can't ichigo be ichigo..
sky chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
wow...this is so cool!
youngdestiny chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Hey, I already commented on your fic when I was reading it in ao3...but then I was like, why not review it on ! So since the fic is here too, please please please update soon! I absolutely love love love this fic and I hope that writing the next chapter will be easy enough! This story is beautiful and so intriguing! Please update soon! dancing_dahlia/youngdestiny
kenni-bun bun chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
I kinda like this but, your grammar is a lil iffy. And I think it would be better if you translate things at the end.
BiteMeBerry chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
please update! your killing me it's so good!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
Please update I want to read more of this so bad! It's an amazing story and really well written!
Haruko92 chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Oh, idk how i just came across this, but i am intrigued! I hope you are still updating. I would love to see how this story unfolds; and thank you for explaining why you're using female pronouns when you write the Spanish dialogue. Though, some of the grammar is still a bit off in pervious chapters, but thats okay. Anyway, i hope to see a an update soon! :)
Alessandra Fukada chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
My god, I love this story so much! Another beautiful and moving chapter. The way you write is very evocative and the story in and of itself is so creative. Really, really incredible. I very much enjoyed reading the interaction between Grimmjow and Ichigo. It feels sort of heart-melting. And it's all so well balanced, with Grimmjow and the other kings talking afterwards, and just the overall tone and flow of things. I'm not sure how to say exactly what I mean, but it feels like this story has some sort of magic in it. It really pulls you in. Thank you for sharing.