Reviews for The Safari Guides: Kurt and Mercedes feat Quinn
JaToya chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
That was fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Love this! Please write more Puckleberry! You write them so well! Thanks so much!
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I want to go on a Puckleberry tour! That was cute and funny. I love Quinn's part of the tour. They would make awesome babies.
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
i is funny and i like it
Miss ShadowScar chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Omg (oh my glee!) I CAN'T stop laughing! You need to write more one-shots about that fanfiction!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wahahah! I love this! xD I love that Quinn and Rachel are friends. xD And Puckleberry is just SO CUTE! xD Wee! Great job!
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
They seriously drag Quinn back to Lima just for that? *dies laughing*
and-im-feelin-good chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I swear, I have tears in my eyes right now from laughing so hard. You are too funny! So many small things. I loved "Finn was plain lost" I think I laughed from that point through to the end.
Alabamabug chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was too funny!
27vampyresinhermind chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh holy hell that was awesome! I can totally see Kurt doing the whole tour guide thing. It would be hilarious to witness. I love this just as much as I love all of your work. It was absolutley perfect. Oh by the way, I'm musicconsumes on Twitter & I just sent you a request to follow you a few minutes ago. Hope that's okay with you. I love your work as always and this is no exception. Fantastic job!
ChangingEverSlowly chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
this is an awesome story. i read it multiple times. you should definitely add another kurt and mercedes story thing with puckleberry. You are right PUCKLEBERRY BITCHES UNITE. my friends all prefer finchel, which stinks.
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
very funny, loved it, well done :P
g-love99 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
sequel...yay! too fun :D
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
bahahahaha!
Berlian chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
haha..Kurt and Mercedes devoted life as Gossipers never amaze me;) funny story..love it..