Reviews for House of Cards
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Tragic, but perfectly written.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That was awesome. The ending was so sad!
moon-soon chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is really fantastic. I love the lead up to the end.

It's such a carefully considered and thoughtful piece. It's really great!
katerad4 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
What a mindfuck! (I mean that in a complimentary way.) I think you make a good point about Dick not seriously thinking Cassidy would rape Veronica- His personality was so defined that it would be easy to convince yourself that it was impossible. I tend to think of Dick as somebody who represses bad things/is in complete and utter denial for the majority of the time, so this really appealed to me. Made me think and feel some sympathy for someone who is definitely NOT my favorite character.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So sad, that last sentence about being broken...
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Dick was a tragedy, along the line with Logan, and Veronica. Everyone was a messed up... and unfortunately, Dick sometimes didn't understand why.
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This, Lunacy and Mirror Exposition are your best Dick fic. I feel him inside and his hurt and pain, the guilt, the confusion, the panic & mania. He really is one of the most tragic characters of the show. Sure, Cassidy did all of those things, but he was present in his mind while he did it. It only makes me wonder how fragile Dick really is.
ResurrectVMars chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Such an amazing story! I love how you actually brought in Dick's feelings into this story, I don't think they gave him enough credit in Season 3 after this happened.

It's also a plus that this was excellently written! Great job!