Reviews for Code Geass:Power of the Emperors
no nunnery x suzaku
howmanyisthat chapter 8 . 8/6
This started of super interesting but now it feels like a mess. You create more and more plot lines that aren't resolved or even progressed before you move on to the next one.
I want more...
Yes to both lulouchEuphie and lulouchNelly
Not like it matters because you disappeared (I'm a broken record, what can I say?), but if Suzaku HAS to be paired with someone, why not Cecile? Lloyd is asexual at best and a mechanophile at worst, so any defense stating that Cecile and Lloyd would work out is rediculous. I state this because I think Lulu should still get his bubblegum (Euphie) and Nunnally. Gotta have a royal flush.

Anyway, I would seriously crap my pants in happiness if you actually pulled a Lazarus and came back to the world of fan fiction to continue this. There's just so much potential and it's such a unique story; so many times the time travel gimmichk is applied but you just do it so well and with a twist.

And you navigate a fine between seriousness and humor so well. Really, this is a 10/10.
My opinions don't matter now seeing as you've dropped this fic but I have diarhea of the mouth (fingers in this case) so I'll leave my two cents anyway: should their relationship progress further? Yes.
That was awesome; hilarious and the lemon, while light on the prose, was well done. I like this universe. Pity you, the author, got abducted by aliens and couldn't finish the story.
No! LuluxEuphie and LuluxNelly is all good. Though, that's not saying much because I also don't mind LuluxNunnally either. *shrug*
North Fire Z chapter 10 . 4/9
I am so disappointed there is only 10 chapters. You have great material here. An excellent set up with so much potential. Hope you continue this sometimes in the future.
bladetri chapter 10 . 4/3
Shade Seeker chapter 10 . 3/30
I think having a code bearing Lelouch in a time travel-ish fic is interesting. I also find it somewhat amusing that he still assumes everything is the same despite having that assumption thrown in his face repeatedly, Suzaku showing up in the Lancelot so early or Naoto instead of Kallen piloting the glasgow for example.
I am very curious to see how he gets in touch with Kallen and sets things up with her. Out of curiosity, what will he do about Orange? I don't recall seeing him yet in the fic, will he try to recruit him early?
I hope that you find the time to continue this story in the near future, I have really enjoyed this story so far.
Thank you for writing.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 2/17
I think this is my new favorite character. Other than ultimate genius Naruto, a physically fit Lulu is fun to read.
bhark3 chapter 10 . 2/2
Four years. Four years. It's been four years since this story was last updated.

WHY?

Is this story dead? If so, why?

WHY?

So many "WHY"s. This is/was a great story and I'd hate to see it just die like this, though judging by the amount of time that has past, I wouldn't be surprised nor would I blame you if that was the case.

Sorry if I seemed rude then, it's 32C here at the moment which is about 90F if I remember right, so sorry if I seem a bit angry but it's hard to be nice when your melting.

Any, thanks for the story, I'm hoping so, so much that this is just really long writer's block and that it will be continued.

Thank you for your time.
rc48177 chapter 10 . 1/11
PLEASE RETURN ONE DAY! THIS WAS AN ACTUALLY UNIQUE IDEA AND I WAS EXCITED TO SEE WHERE IT WENT!
anonymous chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
I think Euphy should still be paired with Suzaku and Nunnally should be paired with Lelouch.