Reviews for Code Geass:Power of the Emperors
Deliberatee chapter 10 . 4/16
Ugh. Suzaku? Please no... he doesn't deserve any of these ladies haha, seriously. I'd rather Nunnally sticks with Lelouch, platonically or otherwise (if you're ok with that, you're the author ;) but I really hate Suzaku's character... Euphy should also go with Lelouch, since this is a harem why not 'go big'. This is really a promising story and I hope you haven't abandoned it. It's been 5 years though... and hopefully with the new sequel of Code Geass you'll have your inspiration for this story back
Oracle14 chapter 6 . 4/12
Eww
ssj3gohan007 chapter 10 . 4/5
Great story! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next!P.S I don't mind SuzakuxNunnally, Nina is a lesbian so lelouch would have a better shot with her if he was a girl imho. I don't mind if you added Euphie to the harem. She is awesome. Kaguya would probably want in on the harem most likely, if I know her like I think I do.
SnowOwl16 chapter 10 . 2/14
are you gonna update?
hersiver123 chapter 10 . 2/7
ugh, please no nunnalyxsuzaku.
MjSpidey chapter 9 . 2/3
Would have had more impact if his voice came slowly rather than at once. Over a few months.
woohoo wincest time to fap
Crusadeofanime chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
Euphy and lelouch all the way. As for Nina i say yes simply to prevent FLEIJA. As for suzaku and nunnally HELL TO THE NO nunnally is firmly gir lelouch in my book. Also what about Anya thw pilot for the mordred or kaguya.
questionforyou chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Can you come back and continue the story one day please?
Shadow 4146 chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
Sayako maybe
StratosOmega chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
First, Euphy should be on the list, that pairing is way too scarce.
Second, NunnallyxSuzaku...(Suppressing urge to flip a table)...fiiiiiiiiiinnnne!
Third, NOBODY LIKES NINA!
...Keep up the good work.
Republic Che chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Way cool fic! Please update!
Julius Kingsley chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Your story is freaking delicious and Amazingly well drafted !
It's a very good story and I loved every part of it !
I'm a big fan of Lelouch ! Lelouch deserves a lot of good things for what he accomplished , and I love the way he's getting a better body and a lit of girls to fuck all day and night !
Please include a lot of spicy lemons !
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
no nunnery x suzaku
howmanyisthat chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
This started of super interesting but now it feels like a mess. You create more and more plot lines that aren't resolved or even progressed before you move on to the next one.