Reviews for Code Geass:Power of the Emperors
Chronostorm chapter 10 . 2/27
Well I suppose NunnallyxSuzaku is fine as long as she is the top cause I just don't like Suzaku that much lol I would put Euphy with Lelouch Nina I don't really mind I could think of others but its mostly pairings for the sake of it ouside of Cornelia who I could see that happen with lol well keep it up.
. Uu
Geasszero chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
I liked the chapter, I hope euphemia this in the herem with nina and Nunally and cauanto to zusaku I hope you die
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
are you dead?
Mackayo chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
There is always Viletta :-)
TheThoughtless chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
SUZAKU CAN NOT HAVE NUNNALY if he gets no one that's awesome but he cannot have nunnaly that idealistic bastard does not deserve her or anyone. I'm fine with Euphy with Lelouch as well as cornelia (you never get to see that) I don't dislike Nina but ehh for her. Can't wait for an update if you ever decide to dust off this story
P.S. For Lelouch's Harem: the more the merrier he was screwed over In cannon its up to FF to give him some love :)
TheThoughtless chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
I'm guessing the name is Merlin considering that's the name of his mask love the story hope you come back to it eventually
Fundindar chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
No-one likes Suzaku. Or at least I don't, and anyone I talk to agrees with me. I don't like Suzaku. Why does he need loving? Can't Lelouche take all the gals to himself? Just kidding.

Maybe Nunnaly and Gino?

Anyway, this is one of the best Code Geass fics I have ever read, you did the Immortal Lelouch thing, and I really, really like that. I was planning on writing a story based off a Code indued Lelouhce, but somehow, I don't think the code would be on his neck. The collar bone always seemed right.

Also, the Code only glows when CC is using her memory-thingy or regenerating/reviving. Not just whenever and always.

Finally, does Lelouche have a second Geass? CC can do the memory transfer thingy, but what can the Prince do? Surely not nothing...

This is a a AMAZING story. I hope to read more soon,
Fundindar
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Dude it's like, the best! Please continue. Although it's been two years already. I hope you find inspiration again to continue this masterpiece!
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Whyyyyy did you stop? D:
Primus2021 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Suzaku x Nunnaly x Anya x Kaguya x Tianzi. (SuzaKa x Loli Harem)

Orange Boy x Sayako Toudoh x Nagisa Ohgi x Miss Nu Naoto x Inuoe.

Lelouch x Euphy x Milly x Shirley x Kallen x C.C. x Cornellia x Nina. (Lulu x all other Hotties)
Primus2021 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Please add Euphie to L.L. Harem.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Are you still going to continue this fic ?
pwenie chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
AntiNalu34575 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
See I would follow this. It's an awesome story. I love it.
But you haven't updated in two years so...

AntiNalu