Reviews for Naruto The Lost Soul
A very good chapter, please update again.
yindragonkiba chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Love sad but good
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
TELL ME! TELL ME! OR I TELL KUSHINA THAT YA PEEKED ON HER!

(even though ya didnt) *snicker*
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
personally i dont want naru with someone else cause it seems as if he's moving on to
the next girl to fast and i wouldn't mind putting naru alone but its your choise as the author i guess.

By the way the story is great a fantastic prologue if i may say so myself!
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
make more chapters
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Learn proper english you dumbass.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Now thiss will be a great story. You already are going strong. I cannot wait for more.
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
not bad!
Super Saiyan God Gogeta chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Is Tsunade Minato and Naruto's mother?
Volos chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
make it a harem with kurenai,anko,tsume,hana,yugito,samui,mei,yuugao
th4n chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Nice chapter, I would like the pairing to be Naruto x Kurenai x Anko x Hana x Tsume.

I don't know for sure his age because I don't think you revealed it so far but He seems older than Kiba when they interacted at the Inuzuka compound. So I wouldn't pair him with any of the younger girls.
Hellcleaner chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
nice story
snake1980 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
i was wondering when u where going to update this story. and i have to say for the second chapter it was pretty good. good ending cant wait to see what happends in the next chapter and who will be there to help heal naruto hurting heart.
Phibriglex chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I didn't finish reading this chapter, but after reading about a third of it, I decided to write this to possibly help you improve your writing.

1.) Something I that I've noticed is your characters say things that are not needed and would otherwise not be said in a real life situation. i.e. "O that one is really easy to tell you." and "they thought that they could torture me but you know that my bloodline not only does it give me wings but a fast healing that heals all wounds so they couldn't hurt me."

Those two lines are unnecessary. Minato is Naruto's brother. All Naruto would have needed to say is "They couldn't hurt me because of my bloodline." or something along those lines like "You know me, I heal fast."

While the reader may not know such things, don't explain them in character dialogue because it's awkward unless the character is explaining it to others. In this case, he isn't explaining his abilities.

2.) There are a few spelling/grammatical errors in this fic. Use a word processor to possibly find them. If it's green underline, that means it's a fragment, which means it's an incomplete sentence. In that case, make it complete by changing the structure, adding words or even combining two sentences.

That's all I have for now.
alchemists19 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Great story really like it