Reviews for The Transition of The Therapist
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 3/22
Wow, he's in the group!

That was brave of him to stop them from going down that dark path.

Very cool, the evil sensing thing
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 3/22
Go Sweets!

That was amazing how much he could tell from one conversation.

I do like how he was able to save Booth and Brennan some pain.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 3/22
Glad Sweets was willing to forgive them. Still think they owe him an apology though.

That breakthrough with Zack trusting him was good to highlight and Zack's mental state too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 3/22
It was nice to hear more about Sweets.

Very good advice for Parker too.

Can we see Sweets meet Parker? Or a play date with them? That'd be a fun story to read.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 3/22
Go Sweets, that was so cool how he broke everything down like that.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 3/22
So cute!

I do like how good she is for him, being so nice to him and so bubbly and not afraid to compliment him either.

They are a cute couple :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 3/22
Nice one there Sweets, I do like how he forces Booth to acknowledge things, very brave of him
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 3/22
Glad Sweets was able to help out Cam.

I'd like to see him and Hodgins talk.

Would you consider doing one shots of Sweets hanging out with each member of the lab one on one?

Or a story where everyone finds out that they have all been sneaking in therapy sessions with Sweets on the sly about different things?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 3/22
Wow, Sweets did almost have them talking there...very impressive on his part
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 3/22
Glad that truth came out.

It's good for Cam to have someone around that lets her let down her guard and take off that heavy leadership mantle.

Great last line, lol
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 3/22
So touching when Booth said how he and Sweets are alike...hope Sweets realizes that soon, that Booth put them in the same group/team.

I did wonder how he ended up helping Zack out, thanks for clearing that up.

Good for Sweets to give Booth help in killing Gormogon, no need for a repeat of the Epps aftermath.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 3/22
Poor Sweets, all alone.

And yeah, his setup as cold hearted experimenter and manipulative shrink framed him really well.

Poor Hodgins too, with people suspecting him.

I felt so bad for Sweets but couldn't really blame Booth for acting as he did.

Still, good that Sweets was trying to do better before his arrest
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 3/22
I like his reasoning here much better than what he gave on the show as to why. His insights do need to be at least given a chance.

I liked how he was able to help Cam and be there for her.

Sweets is a good listener and very good at what he does.

Good thing he's able to see his own mistakes so clearly.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 3/22
Great job pointing out how good Hodgins is during a crisis. I do remember that Angela pointed out that everyone always looks to him during times of stress to fix it (I think Season 2 Episode 18 or 19 when Booth had been kidnapped and Brennan's dad helped her save him).

Poor Sweets, he really did try to warn Booth...it's got to be hard for him not to get taken seriously or given credibility for his area of expertise.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 3/22
Yes for Booth admitting Sweets sometimes needs to hear validation of his actions and his place.

So glad you acknowledge how Sweets didn't lie and how much he helped them out too.