Reviews for The Transition of The Therapist
Harm Marie chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Liked this.
MishaIsMyKing chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Poor Sweets :( another great chapter but then I've come to expect nothing less from you :) well done poppet, keep up the great work!
Whirlwind421 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
Awesome story! I really like Sweet's character. And your stories! :)
Fluffybird chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
I have been reading several of your stories today, I like how you write. In this chapter you explore Sweets' motivations and I think you did a very good job sussing him out. Very believable. His character may have lots of school and training but he is still a duckling, bound to be petty and wrong for a while yet.
Kalida chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
A really original piece... The way Sweets was included into the 'family'... You portrayed that really really effectively... Great job!
Phosphorescent chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
A wonderful conclusion. Things really have come full circle for Sweets (in a sense), even as his place in the circle has changed; you've illustrated that beautifully.
anonymous.individual chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
Ngaw... awesome story :):)
mitchellhp chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
Perfect ending. I had never really thought of the significance in Sweets's transition into the team in this episode, though I always loved that he was the one to convince everyone to not torture the grave digger. I'm sad to see the story end, but I know you'll be writing more Sweets fic soon, so it's not all bad. Great job on this chapter and on the whole fic. I loved every second of it.
cobalt6233 chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
Aww baby duck is part of the team. Great Chapter.
super ario chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
Wow. It's over?

What a fabulous way to end such a great story! I enjoyed reading each and every chapter of this masterpiece! :)
buttercups3 chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
Ohhh! Very interesting. I didn't know you were going to end with this one! Your analysis really tied up this ep for me. I always vaguely wondered why they would shoo Sweets away one moment and then bring him to the drop off the next with no explanation. I think of this entire story, the fill in you did here was my favorite! It was the most important to my understanding of what happened, since I never thought it through for myself.

I like that you made the reason a combination of them wanting to protect Sweets and wanting his help. Plus, you are absolutely right-his job was totally on the line in this ep. He's willing to risk big time for Booth.

What Cam says at the end is very true of Sweets, and I'm glad you included that. "We're the good guys. We don't torture people." This has always been one of my favorite Sweets' lines. It's such an important character moment for him, and you show that the team appreciates this, too!

"Doctor Lance Sweets had transitioned from being just a FBI shrink to being part of a family." AWWWW! *hugs Sweets*

Very lovely end! But...TotT is over? It's been such a staple for so long. C'est tragique! :(

p.s. You have the Sweets' body language down, girl! Looking forward to the next fic!
stephaniew chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
Glad to see your muse has returned! ;) Great end to a great story! That was one of my fav episodes and I loved when Sweets stepped in with that line about character. Nice speech from Cam...she's absolutely right about how important he is to the team even if he's not doing something tangible. Looking forward to your next story already! :D
buttercups3 chapter 14 . 6/9/2010
You do a nice job showing evolution of the characters over one chapter. Cams learns to trust Sweets a little more, Sweets' affection for Booth grows. You also capture the tension between Sweets' role as Booth's friend and his therapist. I never really thought about how Booth hasn't gotten any help with his own traumatic past...it really is up to Sweets. Sometimes I feel like the show sacrifices Sweets' air time when we could see some deep interactions with Booth for plain goofiness...but I'm not complaining too much. Any Sweets' air time is good time! And besides, there is RT to fill in the rest! *hugs*
buttercups3 chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
Sigh! Love the Sweets/Zack interactions. I've imagined a whole arc for their therapy together. And I'm not even a Zack lover, like so many.

'But is allowing Zack to continue with this charade the best thing for him either?'-exactly! When will the Bones writers deal with this? ;)

Sweets is definitely put in a difficult position here-he knows Zack least well of the Jeff team, but he is the only one who knows the truth. Nice chapter! Sorry I couldn't read it sooner. Now on the the next!
mendenbar chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
You never cease to amaze me with your ability to "get inside" these characters' heads. Hart's writers need to borrow you for awhile.