Reviews for Spectrum
pikachucat chapter 1 . 3/8
awesome more please
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Well... Sakura's upset. In all honesty I suspected it was Tsunade saying that before I read "Sakura", so yeah... Naruto graduating early is to be expected, and everyone, particularly the instructors, seemed to take him having superpowers of his own quite well. Wonder what the "field mission" in question will be, and just how he'll survive once he returns to his home planet. Even if he constructed a brick wall in front of himself with that ring, Sakura would just punch a hole clean through it. Also, I'm sure a MAJOR existential crisis will ensue once Tsunade and the others learn just how small they are in comparison to the rest of the universe.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Great work on this.

Keep at it.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That was a good story. It was written well and the humor of it was great. I hope you keep it up. Anyway I really am wondering what the ring was going to say about the substance on Naruto.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth search result on Google)
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
booyah. though, i wonder how the fox will work with the ring.I can not wait for more.
Aquajacks chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awesome fic!
Xoraan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Well written, the story to this is very close to the actual comics and not to mention Naruto's integration into the Green Lantern Corps seems completely in character of him. BTW, nice Harry Potter movie joke.

My biggest inquiry is, how does Jason Todd fit into this? I wanna see the story unfold, so hurry and update the next chapter already!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Damn, this was promising and I don't even like crossovers
Suna No Ken chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awesome story. This definitely has potential. I can wait for the next chapter since you've already got so many awesome fics ur working on but I do hope that you haven't cancelled this story since it would b cool to one day check my email and find a second chapter. Here's to your continued success as a writer!

Suna No Ken
prudiisten chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is really good i hope you update this.
TheUnheeded chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
cant wait for the next update xD
Raj8 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
awesome chapter but is this story abandoned I hope not and that you will update sometime but I dont have much hope
ryuou chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Love this fic
Shadowapple42 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This story looks to be very, very promising. I can't think of a better individual than Naruto (Save perhaps Rock Lee) who would be a better candidate for green lantern. The ring is powered by Willpower for peats sake.

Though you have named the story spectrum. Does that mean you are going to have other naruto characters as lanterns? For example I could imagine Sasuke would be an interesting Red Lantern.
Heavywolfblade chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I am so looking forward to more please update soon