Reviews for Out of the Bag
Maraluch chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I imagine Starscream taking Tony out for a 'training' exercise and want to cringe. That'd be a painful relationship to watch...
Sarai chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I likeit!
White Sherry chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
This is absolutely amazing. I am beginning to love starscream more and more. I really hope that he will have a good end though. It is always very sad for those who are double-agents. Keep up the good work! Now I shall go and devour the rest of this series. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this. ;P
Gohanzgirl chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
I seriously love your writing! Wonderful work on this one! I squealed multiple times!
CloudySky chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I really thought you would sit on this particular secret for a while longer (say, about fifty fics). Still, secrets make for the most prolific bunnies... This was nice. I was especially impressed by Tony's surprise, there at the end.

Best of luck,

cloe
laaazzzyyyyy chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
YAY! ecstatic YAYs from cn!

so great to read more from this 'verse/tangent'verse!
Dragonrider2203 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Another great Imperfection story! I love the idea of Starscream as a deep cover agent.
I just wondered if you have seen Ironman 2 yet? And if you have, are you thinking about incorporating any of the ideas into your fics?
Eliza Aacher chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Fantastic. This just so well written. It also made me feel really bad for Starscream.
I really hope you continue on with some of this in a future piece.
: )
oddstick chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Wonderful wrap up for this story. I appreciate how you handled the Primes' reactions and I absolutely love how Tony and Rodimus interacted here. :3 I also particularly enjoyed that little bit at the end from Starscream's point of view; Tony's message and his interactions with the other Decepticons.

Though I would love to see Starscream joining the Autobots, I greatly admire how you are staying realistic with how people and relationships work. As Sam and Will touched on it, I honestly can't tell if Starscream would ever be able to come back to the Autobots and while such an existence is sad, everyone involved knew the risks and were still willing to take them.

As you also mentioned, I think Tony /would/ be the best bridge. While not exactly the same situation, he has experience being viewed as the 'bad guy' and a 'traitor' due to his company's history, so I think he would be the one most capable of understanding Starscream's position.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Liked the chapter.
vashsunglasses chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
I should have known Tony would be the one to hold out an olive branch to Starscream. Misfits have to stick together, right?
Arabis chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
And the twist! Interesting!
Arabis chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I actually don't even have words enough to praise you. Oh, wait: yes I do. THIS. IS. AWESOME! Sam caught by Starscream... holy suspension, Batman! I know you mentioned that you had some writers block, but this is one helluva awesome deviation of your usual 'verse! I love it!
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This totally makes me want to read your other stories.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 4/30/2010