Reviews for YUFFIE x RENO COLLECTION
Little Tsu chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
I liked it. Ya basically did the entire scene between Yuffie & Axel that happened with Amy & Silver.
FAN chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
roflmao on the ending
The-Windflower-Fairy chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
Oh, you evil thing! I was all ready to cry over Reno's heroic and untimely death and then...turns out it's just a game. Phew, false alarm! :D Great job, please update soon!
xxDarkAssassinxx chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
Lolol! Haha! That was so awesome! Please update soon!
xxDarkAssassinxx chapter 17 . 7/10/2010
Hahaha! I knew that you wanted us to think sick things. Haha! Great one!

Please update soon!
darielle chapter 16 . 7/10/2010
reno/yuffie forever! hehe.

3 ur stories.
xxDarkAssassinxx chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
This is sooo cute! Please updatesoon!
Kyuubi Malfoy chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
I read your fic, and im chilean, so my first languaje is spanish. What Yuffie sair is very wrong said! T_T

"Dispénsenos, pero esto es nuestra plataforma. ¿Por favor movimiento aparte para que podamos bajarnos de?"

"Disculpe, este es nuestro piso. ¡Podrian moverse/apartarse para poder bajarnos?"

would be the right one.
KymieRai chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
Aw, so sweet! I really am in love with these one-shots. A nice quote from Aerith at the end, yay!
Sake-tan chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
'Reno of the Jerks', similar career, huh?
Very cute :) High-school romance, like we love it! And Yuffie kicks ass!
RenoMeUpYo chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
Now that is simply precious! :D I feel so sorry for the poor, poor Axel for landing himself in Yuffie's clutches, but then, perhaps that'll turn out all well and good for him. I really like how you write Yuffie; she's quirky and fun and actually has substance-something that's not usual. The interaction, itself, is adorable, and I couldn't help but squeal when she blushed after her mistake. It was cute, cute! :D I can't wait to see another update.

By the way, hello, we met originally on dA. *waves* Thanks for giving me some time to set this account up.
kyuubi chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
hey, you make my day! im so fucking happy for this fic... y luv reffies... aw
Sake-tan chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Okay, I was reanimated by a Phoenix Down, so here I am again:
I'm running out of praising adjectives, for this evening, so I will just come back to your 'question'.
I think this Reno that wrote the letter, was very in character. The language sounded exactly like him, and also, how he actually doesn't know why, but writes this letter kind of, hm... not clueless in general, but about his love to Yuffie.
P.S. I guess I quite like that whole often-updating-thing :P
Sake-tan chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Okay, you did it. Now I'm dead. Laughed too much.
This last three sentences gave me the rest. How incredibly funny is that? "I told you he would!" lol
Except that, my favourite drabble so far. Very, very cute how you described the two of them becoming older and how they're relationship slowly changed.
Sake-tan chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
Oh, wait, wait!
"I've been found out. Oh well. See ya!" Was that irony or was that meant like that. Becoz then... this would mean Yuffie just acted very drunk to get to Reno. lol. This is funny :D
And somehow very cute :)