Reviews for Revelations at a Wedding
riversongandthedoctor chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Yay! I love it.
riversongandthedoctor chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Oh clueless Jack. You make me mad and sad. Still loving it.
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh. I love this but it's breaking my heart.
Maharani Radha chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
That was very sweet. And very believable too. As much as I would like for that to be the case, I don't think that Jack would outright declare his love for Ianto right then and there. It would take him some time before he was able to say that.

Anyway, great job!
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I love it when you can write a fanfic and fix the idiot problems from the shows. Jack runs so hot and cold with Ianto it drives me crazy. Just like he looked at him when he came back and told him he came back for him and you knew he was talking to Ianto. Then in the passageway and what he says to Gwen, ugh! Thank you for fixing the wedding.
happydapy chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Loved this fic. Jack seemed a bit OOC in chapter 3, but beyond that it was amazing (and its the type of OOC I like, I'm not the hugest fan of Jack's character). . I have a large soft spot for Ianto Angst.
Charmed Nostalgia chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I love this story! Please continue with it! Why wasn't this shown in the actual episode? LOL! This is really good :) !
Francine S chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
aww, so glad that they worked it out, poor ianto thinking that he meant nothing to jack, love jacks speech, so gorgeous, love it, so glad they are happy
Angel-eyes56 chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Watching Jack fawn over Gwen always makes me want to wack him across the back of the head. I'm so glad that Jack manage to open himself up to Ianto. I love stories where Jack shares his past with Ianto. I am so happy that they got a happy ending.
Angel-eyes56 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Oh Jack, I love you but sometimes you are very blind. Think back to how you acted around Gwen, and you'll see where the problem lies. I'm rooting for Jack to win Ianto heart. Hopefully Jack's not to late. Can't wait to see what happens next.
wanda1969 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
I love this! Get going, Jack, find Ianto...!
Francine S chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
aww, hope jack manages to win ianto back, really didnt like this episode, was way too much jwack going on, was ridiculous, loving this story and love that jack was willing to share with ianto, hope he still gets a chance to
TorchwoodOCD chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Beautiful start. Looking forward to more, enjoying the reality you have in it and the time you've taken to explore Jack and Ianto's thoughts on the day, feelings are awesome.
Efern chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This story has made such an interesting and promising start...what can I say?... looks like you'll be stuck with me awhile!

In my book, you caught Ianto's character perfectly, and I am really looking forward to reading this story!
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I want to cuddle Ianto and keep him safe from harm, yet I can't help but be happy that Ianto is standing up for himself. I love stories where Ianto is tired of been Jack second best and Jack has to prove he truly wants Ianto.