Reviews for Hot Summer Nights
shai'lo chapter 12 . 9/7
I loved you're story
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
I am glad you mixed some serious conversation into between the humping
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
So if your horny this is story for you
Yin - Yang M chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
OK that was hot
d-kronk chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Great fic! I really loved it. I loved how they moved from friends to lovers and the argument that started it all. Wonderful fic, I'm looking forward to more from you.
d-kronk chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
And finally, they talk. And it was great. I really like how it played out. And I love Spencer and Emily giving them a hard time in the parking lot. :-)
d-kronk chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
I really like that both of them would rather be alone then be at the restaurant. And Penelope's reasoning for wanting to go is great. I'm so glad Derek couldn't resist and kissed her and his speech was great.
d-kronk chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
I like that he told JJ that Penelope was there and their conversation about the team getting together for dinner was great. Their negotiation about going to the dinner was great and I love the 'pre-meditated nakedness" line.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Another great chapter. I love Derek still thinking she's silly, and smiling at it. And I love him being pro-active. Hopefully he takes the harder road and they talk.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I love Derek's thoughts throughout this and I think he's doing a good job at showing Penelope how good their sex life can be. His fear about everything else is great and hopefully they can talk about that. I really like Penelope's insecurities here and Derek backing off until she's ready.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I love this morning after. So glad they didn't have any of the awkward moment and it just fell into place fairly naturally. I'm glad Derek asked her to stay longer... and they way the two of them are going he's definitely going to need to restock his supplies.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I really like how comfortable they are with each other, still teasing. I love Derek waking up to Penelope dreaming about him and the whispered words in French...wonderful.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Those two definitely have the fireworks. Great chapter! I really like Derek asking Penelope if he trusts her. And I'm pretty sure he held up his promise to her.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Great chapter. The two of them together are just explosive. I really like Penelope just wanting tonight, not wanting to think about what it means for their friendship or anything else right now. And their lust for each other is great. I like Derek wanting to move them to a bed, that's definitely got to be more comfortable than the concrete.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Man... that was great! I love Derek not letting her get away with saying that they wouldn't work, or that he was drunk. And I'm glad he wanted to push the envelope and finally find out just what the two of them would be like together... and it looks like they are definitely going to be hot.