Reviews for Poké Mag
alicekinsno1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I liked this fic a lot. Your characters really did a good job of identifying a lot of the cliches in the fandom, and how technically they don't stack up against canon. The Mary Sue jab I thought was particularly clever. It also really does seem in-character for Gary to write stories about people getting eaten when he's in a bad mood.

While the writing is decent for the most part I did see a couple of misspelled or incorrectly-used words, so you might want to do a bit of proofreading. I also don't know if it was necessary to describe your OC's physical appearance, since the focus of the story seemed to have very little to do with the characters themselves and more with their reactions to the stories they read.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Once again you insult, inform, and show us all with a good lesson.
Bravo
DtecnoKira chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Not bad, but instead of just saying what you don't like in fanfics, it might be better to say what you would prefer to see.
As for middle of the story, that's pretty vague.
There are many series that begin with things already underway.
Many TV Shows, for example, already begin with characters in the middle of whatever quest they're on, just as things are heating up.
I do like it though, i really do. Will you be continuing?
(I know I should just check to see if you listed this as complete but...I'm lazy)