Reviews for You Think You Know
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Jesse is almost like her own self-help book, a study in how to be at the top and act as if you deserve to be there too.

This line was just pure gold. Gah such perfection and you wrote their dynamic so accurately. Loved it
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
A wonderful "behind-the-scenes" look, so to speak, of what really happened in Hell-O and so on. I like the idea that Rachel knows what she's doing.
casey17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Love this story. I love your Rachel/Puck stories, but hope you will write this pairing again, you really have a wonderful insight to them.
Rebakah chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I think this is a great oneshot. It shows a very real Rache. Relatable without compromising her personality. Good job!
Chibi-Kari chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i like this a lot. i find it very true to character.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was so amazing! I could really see this as what's happening. Wait, did that make sense? xD Anyways, this was really good. (: Great job!
Ravyn726 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh wow, that was stunning. You gave Rachel far more credit than I think most people do, and rightly so. That was dark but somehow gives me hope for Rachel. Great work.
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hello :D Sorry if my english it's horrible, but, that's because i'm Argentinian. You know, there isn't Jesse&Rachel fics in spanish, so, i have to read in english and look in the dictionary the worlds that i don't know it's meaning. The fic it's EPIC. I love it :D
Shealtiel chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hey. So. It seems I'm not the only Puckleberry fan who has begun to like St. Berry. I like this. It's good. And it shows how un-stupid Rachel is. I like it.
So, I don't want Jesse to be playing her. I LIKE him. Granted, I've only seen the first episode (SO DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING), because I'm in Australia, and we're a bit behind here, but I still hope he's not playing her. I'll cry if he is. Maybe. Well, not if Puck and Rach get together then. Because I adore them.
Anyway. Hope to see some more Puckleberry and St. Rachel soon.
oceany chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Very introspective for Rachel... I like it.

Fascinating story. You're a wonderful writer!
Ladybug Jess chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Hey this was very good.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Very very well characterized. I hope this isn't a one shot and you continue. Great story.
papergirl815 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
God, I love this.
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
i like this story. very well written!