Reviews for Boyfriend Jobs
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Awwwh, I really liked this! It was adorable!
madcloisfan chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Loved it
stupidlamb92 chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
The whole collection was great. It was all very believable :)
Candra Jade chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
I know this story is already older, but I just had to tell you how much I love the Boyfriend/Girlfriend job concept and the single Oneshots. I haven't read "Girlfriend Duty's" yet and I'm not completely done with "Boyfriend Job's", but I'll read them all.

I especially loved the first chapter of BFJ and the interrogation chapter. Really, I would have loved to punch that racist guy, too, although I'm usually not a violent person. I have both muslim and jewish friends and that guy really had my blood boiling. He found out that Ziva is a jew and still accused her of being a Hamas member? Does he even realize how ridiculous that is? Well, racists are usually dumb, so they probably don't think logically.

I'm not sure if you are still taking suggestions for Boyfriend Jobs, but you didn't mark the story as complete, so I'll give you two.

1. Ziva has a pregnancy scare. She's late and doesn't feel well (maybe because of a stomach bug) and she is really scared that she might be pregnant. She either tells the potential father (can be CIRay or someone else) or he finds an unopened pregnancy test and he completely freaks out, telling her she is alone with the situation. Ziva is really upset and needs moral support to do the pregnancy test and asks Tony. (Of course she isn't pregnant.)

2. Ziva has her first gynecologist appointment after returning from Somalia (can be a regular one or because she has severe menstrual cramps or something) and doesn't feel comfortable with a stranger touching her that intimately after what she has been through (I assume she was raped in Somalia, but even if she was "just" tortured she would probably not like being touched by a stranger) and wants Tony to come with her and hold her hand.
tangled6 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I don't think I've reviewed this or "Girlfriend Duties" yet, but I must say I check for updates on these often, I think back when you were only a few chapters in here. They're such great Tiva shorts! You really delve into the characters and show exactly how closely connected they are by using the little things as a focal point. I completely adore these two fics! Please update!
prince-bishop chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
oh wow loved all these chapters please please please finish this story it is so good
AliyahNCIS chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
I know I've probably said this before, but I adore these chapters and I would love it if you decided to continue. A Tiva kiss? What could make my night better? lol. Even if it was in the midst of things being kinda dark. I like TZ comfort. Thanks for providing these little glimpses, well done! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
arrr "definatly next time"
amazing
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
while i was reading this the song 'Ding Dong the witch is dead' got stuck in my head
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
my friend had his appendix removed and was in the hospital for a few weeks
pacificbluegirl chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
These are all so sweet! Really enjoyed them all. I think the one when her car breaks down is my favourite. :)
JoBelle chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Oh my goodness the enforced closeness of the subway TZ's natural lack of personal space is AWESOME here! I LOVED it all! Ziva almost decking the groper, sitting on Tony's lap and most especially the almost snuggling against the pole in that train car! GAH! Thank you for these images :)
AliyahNCIS chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
Absolutely ADORE! It took me a few days to get through this one but I sincerely hope we get to see more soon. The first was hilarious when he went to buy girl products for Ziva and I've just loved the evolution since then and how careful he is with her since Somalia.

Tony doing her hair when she was disarming the bomb was sweet and trying to make sure she didn't fall asleep with a concussion - her giving a massage was definitely cheating but in a good way. Of course Ziva wouldn't actually admit to being sick until she was in surgery, but loved Tony's care.

Oh, the subway one was so perfect! I loved all of their moments like the rest of the world didn't exist. Tony kissing her at the end of the one where she was undercover was a lovely thing to do and I could picture the moment. Clarity was very well done, if sad, but I love tender Tony :)

All over one of my favourite stories rcently. I hope you update soon! Thanks! :)
DanceIsEverything13 chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Omg I love this so much! It's so cute! Could I suggest that maybe Ziva asks To u to accompany her to a NCIS gala or ball (something along those lines) Can't wait for more! Update soon!
Robern chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
absolutely cracked me up the kiss in front of Gibbs, Abby & McGee just loved it, well done!