Reviews for How I Remember It
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
I love this, it's heart warming and cute x
Lokithenightfury chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Your writing style is breathtaking... I'll never get tired of this story
Samantha2611 chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
That was lovely and very well written. It's hard to write that sort of thing in first person but I think you did it exceptionaly well. :)
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD...
THIS WAS JUST... OH WOW...
I'M BEGGING YOU... PLEASEEEEEE! PLEASE WRITE ARTHUR'S POV! OR THRID PRESON'S POV! PLEASE!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
That was bloody terrifying!
theimportanceofcurves chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
This is was unbelievable, felt like I was there with them.
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Very nice. A fun read! It would be great to read it from Arthur's perspective as well, but I suppose that's what imaginations are for! XD
MadaMag chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
And this is a proof that you can learn from fanfictions.
Good writing, good story. Thanks for sharing!
guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This a fabulously well-written little piece of angst.
obsessivereader95 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
that's actually... pretty accurate from what i remember of having meningitis. only, my case wasn't so severe that i had convulsions (plus, i was chocked full of morphine). i always thought the memory loss was due to the meds, but pain is just as good as any excuse for it. (my dad told me the doctors brainwashed me, and i believed him. i was six or seven at the time, so why not?) anyway, i like how you broke it up. arthur's reactions seemed in line with his character as i would imagine it with merlin dying. great job!
Joanne Barcia chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Oh my gosh. My heart. My heart is crying. This is amazing! I love this so so so much! :D
Fyoex chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Ahhh that was a great read! Poor Merlin! :(
EchoRose480 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
This story was beautifully written. Even if the style was unfamiliar to you, it was executed flawlessly. :) Wonderful job, I loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I know you said you were not going to write this in Arthur's POV but I really wish you would. This story is so amazing and I would love to see how Arthur felt through all of this.
tailysnaily chapter 2 . 11/4/2012