Reviews for How I Remember It
Aww! :) MF
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow! Just... Wow.. MF
CaliDreamin982763 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
You did a awesome job with this story. This is a really good account of meningitis, I have had it my self and the symptoms are very similar. Great discriptions I felt like I was experiencing the sickness all over again. Superb job.
emeraldarrows chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Gah, this is gorgeous. I had tears in my eyes through most of it...such a beautiful fic.
Distressed Clover chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
This was amazing! I don't know why I haven't revoewed this before. This was my third time reading it. Did you base this off of personal experience or anything? The level of detail was astounding. I've never had meningitis (I also don't know how to spell it -'), but I could picture what Merlin went through fairly easily. I think that writing this from Merlin's perspective rather than Arthur's gave this piece a lot more strength and certainly made it stand out in my memory. I absolutely love this! Great job!
TheNightFury chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Wow, this was amazing! I loved it! The part with Arthur holding Merlin that was just amazing, had my in tears. I can't wait to see what other amazing stories you have :)
DammitimmaD chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Gosh, this story is incredible! I really enjoyed it! In fact I LOVED IT! :D Could you let me know if anyone has tried writing this from Gaius or Arthur's POV? I'd really like to read it! I really like how you've written this! It was so angsty! :D
WhooligAni chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Has anyone written the other POV story? If so, can you put that in an author's note. If not, I might give it a whack.

This was awesome. Truly awesome. I loved it.
datingfictionalcharacters chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
WOW! I totally love it! 3 gonna go read more ;)
animeloveramy chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
thats so sweet...i actually cried. i love this. its one of those times you finally realise how much you care for someone, or how much they care for you. of course, its not the easyest way to do it but it gets the point across ;)

love it
elly264 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
wow I really loved your story.

I love your writing style and the way you wrote the characters was perfect.

I especially love the way you wrote this story.

I will definitely be reading all of your current, and hopefully future, stories.

You should write follow ups in both Arthur's and Gaius' perspective because I'm sure so many people, myself included, would love to read them.

Please keep up the good work and I cannot wait to read more.
B chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Wow, that story is so amazing! You captured he essence of all of the characters perfectly, even if it was a tad too short for my liking. Keep this up and you could become the next J.K Rowling or other famous authors! I congratulate you on the amount of effort you no doubt put into this story.
finn1013 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
That was a sweet but sad fic, lovely. :)
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Great story, I loved the style of it :)
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »