Reviews for How I Remember It
GoldenVXN chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Wonderful! I really liked the style of writting. You could just feel the emotion. For the longest time I was so worried about Merlin but then I remembered he "wrote" it so he must have made it. Lol Well done!
MamzelleHermy chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I loved this one ! Really ! I really would like to see Arthur's or Gaius's view of Merlin's illness. I suppose that if I was an english native I would try to write it myself but I don't think my english is good enought for that.

Anyway, congratulations to you. I think that tonight I will be reading all of your stories (even if I don't like when Merlin dies _ better when he nearly dies).

Cheers !
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Awww that was beautiful!
zammierox chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
OH really nice fic! i was a bit apprehensive at first but i love the character relationships, goood job!
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Really beautifully written. Poor Merlin! I love the fluffiness...well...it's mostly angst...but I love caring!Arthur D xx
SilverShadows99 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
oh my this chapter was just so very angsty! Merlin believing he was going to die, breathing his last and accepting, then realizing Arthur was holding him and crying and pleading oh it was just so emotionally shattering. Poor Arthur breaking like that. Whew, glad Merlin decided to breath again and come back for Arthur. Love that when Arthur spoke he said Merlin scared the life out of Gaius and Gwen but never a mention of himself (and his refusal to talk about it after). Had a real sense that while Merlin was physically ill and breaking, Arthur was reflecting Merlin's illness by being emotionally ill and broken in a way no one never ever sees Arthur. Whew glad your story was short because it was a really emotional ride with a satisfying conclusion. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
SilverShadows99 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Enjoying your story but oh poor Merlin! Glad Arthur did not make him go on the hunting trip but was surprised he (Arthur) was not able to notice anything was wrong until after he returned to find Merlin so very sick. Like your story plot point/pov of Gaius asking Merlin to write down his version of the illness in the medical journal. Interesting Arthur was shouting at Gaius at the end of the chapter, guess he was really worried for Merlin at that point and poor Gaius was on the receiving end of his frustration.
blackscrollsofRasillon chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
nnnnnnn...that was ADORABLE! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, I wish I could write concrit but right now I'm still reeling from the cuteness and warm-fuzzy-factor. ! awww...
FantasyPixie chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I love this, it's simply amazing :)
Itallia chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Very nice. The style was interesting, and your snatches of Merlin's consciousness were well-chosen. I especially loved the image of Arthur sitting with his fingers on his temples, covering his eyes with his hand, and Gaius coming over to comfort him.
Lilynette chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Thank you for this story! It was nicely done, and I really loved the different point of view. It was quite a pleasure to read, and it's going in the favorites!
candy-cake chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
oh this was such a painful story. I feel so sad for Arthur. Must have been tough to see Merlin through that. I was seriously scared for Merlin and your description of the pain sounded real]
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
This story was amazing!
Boisterous Hal chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
What a brilliantly written story! You are a talented writer.

I had food poisoning last week, so I can empathise with Merlin's symptoms (the feeling of weakness, nausea, sweating, fear of death). Fortunately, I'm much better now, and so is Merlin. I felt so bad for Merlin, and it put it into perspective that even with him having magic, it's no match against a deadly disease.

I loved your description of events, and I felt that Arthur worrying over Merlin was very touching. Full marks.
merlinfan93 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Poor Merlin, and poor Arthur! I can't believe that Merlin hasn't worked out how much he means to the prince.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »