Reviews for How I Remember It
z67 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
I love your style of writing. And what a fic! I'm a sucker for hurt!Merlin/protective Arthur. Weird, I know. Or maybe not. Anyway, keep it up. Very good and intriquing story, something like this should seriously happen in the show.
BlueEyes444 Reply chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
As I was reading your message, I just finished it. I'm about to send it to my beta. So, expect it soon. . :D
Aly Teima chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
So beautiful and touching :-) Believable too...I loved it
mic19671967 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Awesome story! Loved the hurt/comfort and the interaction!

Thanks for writing.

Mic (the wife)
BlueEyes444 - Companion piece chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I posted my companion piece, in Arthur's POV, titled How I Recall It. You might want to check it out. Thanks again for letting me write it! :D

s/6030822/1/
Miles333 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Such a great story! Definitely poor Arthur, crying as he held what seemed to be Merlin's dead body! I'm glad Merlin got better, too. Awesome work! :D
Miles333 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ooh, great story! Poor Merlin! And also poor Arthur, because it sounds like he's really worried about his manservant. O_O But I might point out that the spelling is 'meningitis', not 'meninjitis'. Otherwise, good work. :)
hpenchantress chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Wonderful short story! I loved it so much, especially how Arthur is so worried about Merlin! Just wonderful!
saoirse09 chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I loved it! I could definitely see the agony of Arthur through Merlin's eyes. I do kind of wonder how Merlin can't see that the ordeal Arthur went through was Merlin himself being at death's door but, then again, our favorite warlock isn't always EXACTLY observant or able to put 2 and 2 together, now is he? ;)

Absolutely marvelous!

Saoirse
CalCurve chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Wonderful story! Certainly original, in everything from the point of view to the premise. It's well written too; you even pull off Arthur's character and don't make him too mushy. (But there's plenty of cuteness too. :)) If I had to criticize, I'd say the language slips into weak abstractions occasionally. It sticks out, because at other points it's vivid and original. (I immediately think of you comparing a convulsion to a green branch bent over a knee-wonderful!)

Great job. A risky endeveour, but overall I'd say you did it justice. I will be saving this for future re-reads.
SmileyDJingles chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
WOW!
Kiri chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
That was amazing. 3
Write-The-Words chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
This was absolutely brilliant. I loved very word of it. The emotion, even though we only saw half of it, was absolutely captivating. Arthur's feelings and the way you portrayed them through a very oblivious Merlin was breathtaking. Really really well written and a terrific story.
I would actually love to see you write it from Arthur's POV. You're the one who knows exactly how it was supposed to go, and it's your story. However, failing that I would love to take on the challenge if you want. Like I said, this story is so captivating, I'd love to add to it if no one else has volenteered.
Much love, ~Steph~
bookowl chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
A very emotional and powerful story. I really enjoyed this. It would be great to see it from Arthur's POV too! I loved how Merlin just didn't get that it was him Arthur was worried about.

You are truly the master writer of Merlin angst. Hats off to you!
sybylla chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
.god. I have no words for it...Amazing. Fav'ed straight away. Thank you SO much for that one. It's brilliant. Are you planning to write a second one on Arthur's POV?
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »