Reviews for How I Remember It
Swedish Girl chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
I love it :D Keep it going.. please? Just a chapter of how Arthur felt.. Arthur's POV, you know :D
Thanks :)
PersonalLegend chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
I really liked the subtle angst. Great story, looking forward to more from you in the future.
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Oh, I loved it. :D -cheers- Awesome. I would love to write it from Arthur's perspective if you'll let me. ;) Please let me know.
Anyways, totally rocking and keep up the good work,
-B4
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I'm addicted for sure. Promisng alright. :D I do love some good Merlin whump. -smiles evilly-
Silvertongued Wolf chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I think the way you handled the snapshot images from Merlin's memory is interesting, and it definitely gave your writing a different quality, it was definitely worth experimenting with and I think it worked well for you, but my favorite style from you is still in that close third person you're so good at. Nice job though!
LovesAngst chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Thanks to all who have reviewed so far...still not sure my 'typical' readership is overly impressed, but that's ok, it was an experiment
ps, I know that it is spelled meningitis...I figured that it would have likely been spelled 'meninjitis' back in the day and since Merlin was the author 'meninjitis' is the way I went ;)
Espinosa chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
By the way, it's spelled "meningitis." But interesting concept.
Nobody's Love chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
This was breathtaking!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Oh yeah, I can see this from Arthur's POV, all right. Brilliantly done. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Interesting fic. I liked it. Good luck with future works.
user124 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
It was really good! I liked the emo-ness of Merlin and stuff! ?

Just one question, how did he get menengitus? I thought that came from, well snogging or drinking out of the same cup as someone else...
everythinginbetween chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Aw that's so cute, I need you to write more stuff like this )
Nobody101 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
that was brilleant :)
PersonalLegend chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This story looks promising. Please do continue.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
wow, like this story a lot so far! you just love to abuse Merlin now don't you
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »