Reviews for The Shadow's Heart
TruckersWife chapter 58 . 3/16
while im happy that Jelly finally ended up with Lory...i feel like he doesnt really deserve her. I feel like it would have been better and more believable if she had left and met a man just as strange and kind and loving that was chasing after her instead when she moved to Australia. that if she had met and grew to accept and love this other men and for Lory to say how sorry he was to never be able to share her feelings but that he did love her as a good friend and that he was happy for her.

But them ending up together is good too. I cried when she put the valentine's chocolates back in her drawer, giving up a little bit. when she said she was leaving. and when she read the banners. it is moving and good. just feel like the min who is so focused on matching people together and bringing love into the world, he never really gave Jelly closure and do want deserve her. however she does love him and im happy that she got the man that she loves.
Acer Quercus chapter 22 . 8/11/2020
Oh dear I must preface with the fact that I do like this story and absolutely loved it when I was younger but re reading it now has let me see the few flaws that there are. Not that these are actual flaws in the first place. On the other hand, as a resident of the DC area, it feels rather strange to see "mid-eastern coast" for this area is either simply the east coast in broad terms, or the Mid-Atlantic region. And lastly it feels rather belittling to say that one parade is the best we have to offer, when this swamp if ours has so much more. But please don't take this too seriously, I am rather like Ren in that I am fiercely jealous and proud of this place that absolutely owns my heart.
ladygraywolf chapter 14 . 6/1/2019
Yashiro's cousin is a real doushe bag. I hope Kanae tells Yashiro before things get bad,and she might want to drop a bug in Lory's ear too. I think Yashiro can handle tho.
Guest chapter 59 . 4/28/2019
Your story was amazing! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 56 . 4/28/2019
How can the ranch be 60 km from the next town? Before, when Ren was filming in America for that action movie at some point they were in a hotel from which they were in a distance where there marathon training brougght them in a distance from where they could see it, whih, concidering that they had to run back too, would make it not more than about 20 km away
Guest chapter 25 . 4/26/2019
Sebatian! Who would have thought. I love him
Kazuhe chapter 59 . 3/10/2019
Thank you for your beautifull work. I read it with so much pleasure. Your writing is very interesting.
rumly111 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
The story, the characters (especially aunt Yumi) are pure joy! *SPOILER* What ruined the whole thing is Sebastian. Yep, the whole idea of him being Kyoko's dad is just too OOC. The whole time my mind kept denying it. IMO the father could be a new character, or unknown. But otherwise... Kyoko with sword? Hell yeah!D
Roxas fleur chapter 59 . 1/3/2017
i love how sebastian become kyoko's biological father and his complicated past. But it's impossible to happen in the original story *sigh*
WinterLilyForever chapter 43 . 11/17/2016
it's peek not peak. the two words are the same only in pronunciation... they have different spellings and different meanings.
WinterLilyForever chapter 35 . 11/17/2016
I thought Tamia and Lucius were rescued from a circus bit a zoo...
Michiyo chapter 59 . 11/17/2016
Love your story! Thank you for sharing!
WinterLilyForever chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
(sorry. something is wrong with my PC) as I was saying, that particular dress which was described... it doesn't seem like Chiori would wear it, given that it exposes the back and shoulder where she sustained scars in the accident during The Scarlet Dice.
WinterLilyForever chapter 15 . 11/17/2016
this is in continuation of my earlier comment Because of the scars I don't think that that particular dress (which was described) Chiori
WinterLilyForever chapter 15 . 11/17/2016
Amamiya Chiori doesn't like to expose her neck... because she ended up with scars on the back of her neck in the accident during Scarlet Dice. She usually covers the scars with her hair. It is mentioned in the Box-R arc of the manga.
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »