Reviews for the last cowboy
Forgottenwulfe chapter 1 . 8h
I love this, it is amazing
Yuki237 chapter 25 . 2/8
So good I hope you update soon
mirus2015 chapter 1 . 1/22
I've never read something so beautiful. please update soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/22/2017
Update pls
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2017
PLEASE update, love story plot and how badass she is when everone thinks she is a flower, really want to see a scene where she beats Anko like with four different martial arts and stuff
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2017
I usually don't review until I get caught up to the current chapter but that round up was pretty cool Empress Tatiana
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2017
Thanks you for up dating the chapter.
dizzydani777 chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
luckily it didn't take that long to re-read it. thx 4 update
can we get an update on Dark Lover? , (like yer not busy enuff) good luck
KewlFoxyKatt chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
I adore you! Thank you so much for the chapter! I just read this a couple of days ago thinking it was too bad it hadn't updated! This makes me so so so so so so so happy!
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
YES! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! this is by far my fav out of all your fics! XD I find it cute, adorable and lovely! (with a lot of suspense!) I want Kakashi to kick some bitches ass! preferabley Anko! although I also want to see Kakashi have a go at Sasuke! that would be awesome! oh, and can the girls (excluding Anko that is!) take a go at...wait...does Sasuke have a girlfriend? if so, can they sort of gang up on her? not necessarily physically, maybe verbal? I would love to see that happen!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2015
Complete the story. What happened next to Shay and kakashi? Will they have a baby or not?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
The story is good. When the next chapter coming?
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
my GOD i hate you, just leaving it hanging like that!

i love this fan-fiction now you just stopped what about your fans? huh, what about the awesome me!

get back into it girl unless your a guy?
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Love it! Iv reread it the time already waiting for an upload! Lol
librarat chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
I know that fucker did not just call Shay a slut! Sorry, sorry , sorry for cursing really I am!