Reviews for The World Outside
Kingdomhearts4ev chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
-ar
Lol my iPod won't let me log on. I was actually randomly browsing through Neji Tenten stories when I stumbled onto this one. Hehe I've read too many fan fiction to count as this site has been my main entertainment for over 5 years. You tend to find some interesting things. I wouldn't mind the revision as long as you let me know. For some reason I like it when she goes all 'Don't insult mah country!' it amuses me greatly.
kingdomhearts4evar chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Just wondering when/if you will update. You haven't told what's going on with the others yet, except Neji-kun (damn you!) and that wasn't enough. This is a great idea-don't stop!
Cherry blossom chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
Update? Please? With sugar and those little blackbat sprinkles that I love? Lol, seriously though, ahhhh I think your doing great, you just need to work on updating, and making more people cry :P
double1squad chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
Simply magnificent. I usually have problems with feeling empathy when reading a story, but you managed to bring out emotions that I can only get during extreme events. Please continue writing.
Immortal-Puppet-Otaku chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
Awesome story/chap it was sad though I cried throughout the story on parts cant wait till you update!
Cherry blossom chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
I think that I want to see what some of the others are going through especially the senseis and their feelings on the situation and their students predicament. 'Cause I don't know what happened to them. Or Konoha. Can't wait for them to get into school I'll laugh if Ten-Ten beats somebody up 'cause they trashtalked her home or friends, then I will cry again for no apparant reason.

Please respond to this comment I want to know what you think as well.
Unknown cherry girl chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Reviewing on may 31, 2011, 11:57 PM! Haha did I get it right? Anywho... UPDATE PLEASE!
Unknown cherry girl chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
Wonderful! I adore this!
Unknown cherry girl chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
This story is kinda depressing
Unknown cherry girl chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Ahhh I cried when I read this!
Unknown cherry girl chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Ahhh kawaii!
Unknown cherry girl chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Ahhh this makes me sad! Oh, and i'm American but I totally agree with the points here. Sometimes my country doesn't know when to stop. Gomen'nesai.
Unknown cherry girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ah noooooo
Dsiel chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
So, now that finals are over, I get a good look at the stories that I watch and find THREE WHOLE NEW CHAPTERS! HOLY CRAP!

I think I liked chapter thirteen the best, because it had a good flow.

I really liked the part about Lt. Hughes being a mall cop, although my first thought is that he's too high for a small job like that and his real job is to spy on Ten-ten. I really like the contrast between Hughes and the crowds that blatantly misunderstand Ten Ten all the time, because that brings his character to the forefront.

Also, smashing job on the flashbacks - you're as good as ever! Intermittent flashbacks are my favorite kind, and (as always) you are awesome at writing them.

I like that Ten Ten wasn't wowed or afraid of roller coasters, and rather than being a thrilling ride, they trigger memories. That was smooth, catchy and classy, all at once. Good on you, have a cookie!

And my last point off of the top of my head: History and Politics make me uncomfortable because they both attract rather bossy people with rather definite opinions. If you've wondered why I haven't commented on this stuff before, that's why.

However, I like how Ten Ten is incorporating the things she is learning into her thought process, and I have to say, I'm looking forward to seeing what Ten Ten decides about a lot of other polarizing topics.

Thank you for continuing with writing. I really hope that you can continue long enough for the story to be resolved. My final grade on this FF: Have ten cookies and indulge yourself! You deserve it!
Mitzzi chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
Her getting used to America is interesting and stuff...but some action next chapter maybe? (:
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »