Reviews for Of Grades and Greasers
Mr.E chapter 6 . 5/20
My advice pick between first person or third person having em both ruins your fic I'm gnna continue reading cause the plot interests me good luck
Madam Parker O chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
THIS IS MY EFFING FAVOURITE CHAPTER! Because...

I kinda ship Johnny and Beatrice~ 3 Ya know - bad boy nerd girl is kinda sweet to me HAHAHA :3 You should make a fanfic about them xD
Madam Parker O chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
I LOVE IT! 3 :D I laughed my ass off so hard when you mentioned about breaking Bif's ahem ahem xD Good job anyways! XOXO, Madam Parker O.
Madam Parker O chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
I'm so happy... : Don't know why.. probably because I freakin love your story too much 3
Madam Parker O chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Whhoooaaa dude.. your writting gets even more better and better when I read - especially on the 5th paragraph like " a perilous ocean of memories..." omg I like it :3
Madam Parker O chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
No review? : Am I the first one to review this cause it is totally, really, effing awesome! :D Even when I read from the first chapter I knew it was going to be an amazing story! I like it cause it's about the Nerds and it's one of the few stories I could find about them and it's also because most stories I read is about those preppies, greasers and the jocks bla bla bla (but I gotta admit, most of them are pretty good too though :3 huehue) Anyways, please make more stories I really love it 3 Don't stop belieeeevvvviiinnnn~ HAHAHA _ XOXO, Madam Parker O.
Auspicious Autumn chapter 40 . 6/3/2014
I'm so excited that you updated! I really look forward to this fic continuing!
Nerd goddess chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
This is the best fanfic I have ever read, it is even better than most published novels! I love the story and you certainly did the nerd clique justice (they are definitely my favourite characters). The characters are interpreted flawlessly especially Beatrice! You are an amazing writer and I would die of happiness if you did another one about the nerds! Maybe Earnest attempts to put the clique at the top of the food chain? You are AMAZING!
Auspicious Autumn chapter 39 . 4/11/2014
Gah! Such a good update! Love this story!
Mr. Spock chapter 38 . 2/4/2012
I love the story so far, when are you going to write more
JWILLI chapter 38 . 9/14/2011
Totally amazing but a bit of a cliff hanger... im new to this site and have recently become a member but i read lots of fanfiction. Just wanted to know if that was the end?
Coloured Flames chapter 37 . 11/1/2010
oh no! Poor Tad! Pleeeaase continue?
9teen chapter 37 . 10/31/2010
!

WHERE'S THE ENDING?

... (sad face)
Coloured Flames chapter 27 . 10/9/2010
i really like this story, keep it up
BestPenNameEver chapter 36 . 9/21/2010
Hey! Great job so far. The only thing I've noticed is that in a lot of the chapters you seem to cut off a sentence and start a new one right in the middle of it. It doesn't make much sense. If you readit over you might see what I mean. Otherwise, I've really enjoyed this story so far. Update soon!