Reviews for Of Grades and Greasers
Auspicious Autumn chapter 40 . 6/3/2014
I'm so excited that you updated! I really look forward to this fic continuing!
Nerd goddess chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
This is the best fanfic I have ever read, it is even better than most published novels! I love the story and you certainly did the nerd clique justice (they are definitely my favourite characters). The characters are interpreted flawlessly especially Beatrice! You are an amazing writer and I would die of happiness if you did another one about the nerds! Maybe Earnest attempts to put the clique at the top of the food chain? You are AMAZING!
Auspicious Autumn chapter 39 . 4/11/2014
Gah! Such a good update! Love this story!
Mr. Spock chapter 38 . 2/4/2012
I love the story so far, when are you going to write more
JWILLI chapter 38 . 9/14/2011
Totally amazing but a bit of a cliff hanger... im new to this site and have recently become a member but i read lots of fanfiction. Just wanted to know if that was the end?
Coloured Flames chapter 37 . 11/1/2010
oh no! Poor Tad! Pleeeaase continue?
9teen chapter 37 . 10/31/2010
!

WHERE'S THE ENDING?

... (sad face)
Coloured Flames chapter 27 . 10/9/2010
i really like this story, keep it up
BestPenNameEver chapter 36 . 9/21/2010
Hey! Great job so far. The only thing I've noticed is that in a lot of the chapters you seem to cut off a sentence and start a new one right in the middle of it. It doesn't make much sense. If you readit over you might see what I mean. Otherwise, I've really enjoyed this story so far. Update soon!
BestPenNameEver chapter 25 . 9/15/2010
haha, "Swear on Bucky." Laughed my ass off at that :D

Love this story, you are a seriously underrated author. Where the hell are all your much deserved reviews?

P.S. What's with Beatrice/Johnny's weird fascination with maiming their friends vitals? Love how that's a recurring threat from Beatrice xD
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 36 . 8/10/2010
It was good.

It reminded me of the hole chapter in Bullworth Bites, just a little bit.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 35 . 7/26/2010
Fianlly caught up. Wow, there's a lot of chapters! It's good though, because the chapters are good. I've been converted. Johnny/Beatrice would work out. lol, they are like Danny and Sandy.
josh chapter 35 . 7/15/2010
havent reviewed in awhile but been reading keep it up
Beyond hope of salvation chapter 32 . 7/4/2010