Reviews for Falling Into Wonderland
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
Wait a minute...did Eleven suggest it to her? The diary-keeping, that it? Is it River's diary?
Endelda chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
The fact that neither of the main stories in this series lists an OC character at all and that none of them state by pairing or in the summary that the stories are all Doctor/OC comes across as a little sneaky for my taste. I wish I hadn't had to check the reviews to find that out, because I was really excited when I thought I'd found a Doctor/Rose series I hadn't read before :-(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
fanfictions gonna be DELETED! in 6 days! if we dont sigh the petition! then bye bye everything to do with fanfics and fanart! so go to RaisingHeartExelion and click her link to 'STOP SOPA! Sign the petition!' to save ! DO IT!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 65 . 2/17/2014
Well...That was unexpected. Very interesting plot twist. Now I know what Gwyneth mean by "pain," though. Wonder what happens next. OOOOOOOOH, I can't WAIT!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 50 . 2/17/2014
Awwwwww, he carried her to her room! They make the cutest couple! I can't wait for Bad Wolf and The Parting of Ways.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
Oh I LOVE IT! Absolutely beautiful! Completely wonderful! Sounds perfectly in-character to me! Of course, I'm probably biased, seeing Nine is my favorite, but hey! No-one's perfect! Outstandingly perfect! Please, keep the series going!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
Oh, Rose is SMART! I like a non-possessive Rose, always have, which is why I hated how she turned out in Turn Left (Right?) and The Stolen Earth/Journey's End. Also how she was during her time with Ten, sooo catty and defensive, didn't she realize that he was practically IMMORTAL and would WAAAAAAAAAAY out-live her? Not to mention, everyone leaves him eventually, so if she hadn't left in Doomsday, she probably would've found herself in Cardiff-no, not Cardiff. She would've probably tried to build a spaceship just to get back to the Doctor, AND she would've probably run into Torchwood sooner or later. Maybe Dublin, or Glasgow. Anyway, I'll end this here, as I can go on a pretty long spiel about Rose (bad or good) and just say that I love the story, and I love Mary-Anne (Did I spell that right?) and I can't wait for her to finally admit that she loves the Doctor!
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
So far im loving it
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 67 . 2/22/2013
Awesome! Where is it?
Mika chapter 66 . 2/22/2013
This is very well written but maybe next time don't list it in Doctor/Rose.
AuroraDragon chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
she is SO much like me...
AuroraDragon chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
i love how you accent the story... and for some reason your OC is doing everything and acting the same way i would if i was in the story... one habit i have gotten from reading books is that when i read somthing that either strikes a chord is me, or somthing i would say, i whisper the words alongside reading them.
sailormajinmoon chapter 66 . 2/19/2013
Great chapter as usual! Yay, Rose brought Alice back, though I wonder if there are any side effects for Alice from her revival. Hmm, from the small, and obviously jumbled, preview of the next season I am already interested and confused. Can't wait for Wandering in Wonderland!
twicesouffled chapter 66 . 2/19/2013
That was an absolutely FANTASTIC conclusion to series 1! It was amazing how you managed to rewrite it all without deviating too far from the actual episode. I really loved all of it, from the beginning to the end. It's incredible how we're at the end of this story (well, series). I cannot believe that this story was published in 2010 - almost three years ago - finally completed in the year of 2013. That was a brilliant journey and now there are even more adventures ahead with another Doctor, equally as brilliant as Nine. I'll miss Nine a lot, definitely. But Ten is great as well and I can't wait to see what you do with him and Alice's relationship.

I enjoyed the preview a lot, especially that last bit. Even though there will probably be even /more/ anticipation for the future series (as if there wasn't much now, anyway. JUST KIDDING!). I hope you'll take in consideration the few ideas that I have offered you in the previous months. If you don't that's alright as well, it's just an honour already to be able to run my ideas/mini ramblings by you.

This is one of my absolute favourite Doctor/OC stories ever - no, scratch that. This is one of my absolute favourite fanfictions of all time. I think I speak for all of your readers when I say, thank you for letting us tag along on all of Alice, Rose, and the Doctor's adventures with you. As Alice was discovering herself and many new worlds - falling into Wonderland, so to speak - we found ourselves falling, too. Falling in love with this character, who is not at all a Mary Sue. And falling in love with the world of Doctor Who and of the TARDIS, all over again.

(P.S.: I love the new titles, they fit so perfectly with Alice's perspective and everything. It's just beautiful.)
Shaybo27 chapter 66 . 2/19/2013
It's done. That's a bit weird. I was really confused originally, cause I saw this story in my recent alerts, but it had a different name. I was gonna blame my sleepy mind, but I guess I don't have to.

This chapter... Surprising. The man in the mirror? I thought it could be several people, but I was leaning towards 11 for some reason. Maybe cause of the whole 'Dream Lord' deal? Still, you caught me unawares. Also... Is Alice like Jack now? I'm guessing she's a bit different, just by being her. I can't wait to find out how :) Goodbye 9 (we'll miss you, Christopher!), hello 10 (Hello Jr)! :D

Good luck writing the new one, can't wait for it :) Thanks for the fantastic story!