Reviews for Mistake or fate?
tiff xoxo chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
I just love rereading your amazing story. It's great.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
Wow Perfect
GG chapter 26 . 7/26/2012
This story was amazing ! I adored !
jojo.4ever chapter 27 . 4/21/2012
I just found this story. How sweet... And there were times I had no idea where it was headed but I loved the ride. Thanks.
Temp02 chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
Loved how Chuck asked Blair to marry him at the same place they first met, yes it was fate. The flashbacks was very cute with Chuck not wanting to leave her or the babies just to tell the family they had arrived, him calling Lily mum and asking Harold permission and also how Blair got Bart to get treatment. The wedding in three months and their short honeymoon was just right and so sweet them wanting to get back to their babies.

My review for the last chapter is below with no name, FF signed me out! So happy you finished your story and gave it a wonderful ending. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/15/2011
Thank you for this last chapter, showing them eight years later, so happy, in love, insatiable and being pregnant again was a really lovely way to finish. It was nice hearing about Eric, Serena and Nate too. I have enjoyed every twist and turn in your story of Chuck & Blair falling in love and becoming a family.
Nicole Lovely chapter 27 . 8/13/2011
Loved it
TriGemini chapter 27 . 8/13/2011
This was excellent to read. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it all the way through. Very sad that it's over.
tiff xoxo chapter 27 . 8/13/2011
Thank you for writing more i really love this whole story its great
Kels chapter 26 . 8/1/2011
Sad to see this story over, but I loved the ending. So glad that Chuck, Blair, and the babies are okay. That Chuck and Blair got married.
TriGemini chapter 26 . 8/1/2011
I can't believe this story is over. Loved it, a lot.

Also, it's definitely one of my favorites to read.
QueenBee10 chapter 26 . 8/1/2011
Loved it
wrighthangal chapter 26 . 8/1/2011
Loved this story...even if I have not reviewed all the chapters I have read it. I loved the ending and how it all tied together so beautifully.

Thank you for a great Chair story with a happy Chair ending.

PS...if you do decide to write and epilogue I will be so happy but if not I can live with this as the end.
tiff xoxo chapter 26 . 8/1/2011
i love this story your writing is amazing i just want to read this story over and over again its so good, i love your ending it was perfect i am so glad everything is the way it is meant to be. this story and your writing is brillant.
CB Always chapter 25 . 7/13/2011
Please update soon! I'm hooked on this story!