Reviews for The Beauty of His Eyes
LAB1 chapter 49 . 5/20
I really enjoyed your story! I nearly stopped reading when Liz and Ed Sr. were lost. I'm glad I finished though! I'm almost glad that the surgery was unsuccessful. It made for a more perfect story!
AlieKat1116 chapter 49 . 3/4
Thank you for this wonderful story. I don't usually comment on stories I've read,but I really enjoyed reading "The beauty of His Eyes" I could hardly put my tablet down, compelled to keep reading. And since I am retired ( I am 71 ) I can read whenever I like for as long as Like. I look forward to reading more of your stories. You are a very good writer, your grammer is good, the story flowed comfortably. Good job.
Eli42 chapter 49 . 2/10
This was literally a fucking fantastic fic. Also thank you for not 'fixing' Edward in the end. It really meant a lot.
texasangel75 chapter 49 . 9/10/2014
Loved it!
texasangel75 chapter 47 . 9/10/2014
yes at the moment im looking for a tissue :)
texasangel75 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Ok ok I'm looking for a tissue at the moment :)
texasangel75 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
I'm so hooked on this story always looking for disabledward fan fiction :)
magmom4 chapter 49 . 7/16/2014
I loved the story. I read it before but didn't remember everything. I did think Edward's operation worked. But I enjoyed the story.
magmom4 chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
For some reason I knew before they even got to the house. I just can't get over how long it took Bella.
Guest chapter 49 . 2/6/2014
awww! you write the sweetest stories ever!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
OMG the writing is absolutely dreadful. The spelling and grammar is that of a 5 year old. Jumping from present to past tense is most annoying. I can't read any more. Done.
bellawu chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
I like this rosalie...not annoying like in any other stories... I also love edward parents. They are awesome!
bellawu chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
I feel sad for bella :(
Nikki reed is not my rosalie too. Do u hv fb account?
michigangal0223 chapter 49 . 10/4/2013
wonderful story best Edward :)
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 49 . 10/4/2013
Oh my god, Alexa - you made me cry! But I'm not blaming you at all. Your story, so wonderful! So perfect. I have always wanted to write/read a blindward - and I'm so glad that I found yours! It was BEAUTIFUL. From the start, until the very end. I loved how you worked with it - all the sadness, happiness and every other emotion.
Thank you, thank you for writing such a wonderful story and sharing it with us.
-Nik