Reviews for Breakaway
cinderella191 chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Bullshit ! I wish they go to an another team !
cinderella191 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Yeah finally LoveSEX 3
cinderella191 chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
ohhh They're so in love 3 Now i want a sex scene ;) mouhahaha!
cinderella191 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
ahhhhh love it so much !
cinderella191 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
OMG Edward is so sweet ;)
cinderella191 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Love so much your story ;)
Raven's twimom chapter 28 . 11/5/2013
Well do done! Loved it. Thanks for writing.
MiserysMama chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
Wouldn't racing be fun? I kind of do that on a daily basis. In my line of work, timing is everything. I only have a 30 minute window, to get my clients from point A to point B, to get them to appointments on time. With traffic the way it is on the worst of days, it truly is a challenge. I love it! Great story, keep churning them out.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
Thank you, thank you for the ending. The story is much more important than any romance involved and you did justice to your story once again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
Irresponsible Bella strikes again. At least Edward is back to being able to race. And hopefully Bella will be smart enough to go back to racing next season.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
Bella is either showing signs of major stress or pregnancy. If she's pregnant that will be very bad for her contract and career. Crossing my fingers you don't go there. If neither can race they'll at least be able to stay in the game in a management position. And pretty sure they won't sell out.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Maybe now the race commission will do something to stop James? What are the possibilities that James is being paid to cause all this trouble? And by whom?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Red herring or is Cosma the bad guy? Has he been somehow making it look like Daniels is the bad guy? Or maybe Cosma has found out what Daniels is doing and Daniels is now threatening him? Or maybe it's all just a red herring.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
The Volturi would almost have the most to gain by hurting Bella's career. It would look like she couldn't cut it as a driver and they would be justified by not picking up her contract. Also making it harder for her to get signed by another team. And if the Volturi know Edward and Bella are starting their own team it would make it much more difficult to get sponsors if one of the drivers isn't nearly as good as originally thought. James could just be trying to get her out of the way so he can get on the Volturi team.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
James or the Volturi? Could be either one.
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »