Reviews for Breakaway
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Life happens when you least expect it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Sounds like it could be fun. Doesn't hurt that I'm a NASCAR fan.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
I just have one question. Is Bella going to be this prude bitch thrue the rest of the story?
cullenlover88 chapter 28 . 5/8/2013
great story
hannaha11104 chapter 28 . 4/26/2013
Such a sweet story, I've read most of your stories and they are all great! Thanks for sharing them!
Melissa
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Breakaway has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
All of the sudden in chapter 15, Tanya's girlfriends name changes from Shawna to Shannon. It's been Shawna up till 15 and it 15&16 (at least, I'm still reading) its Shannon.
KateGrace4Ever chapter 28 . 11/12/2012
Best damn fanfiction I have EVER read! And I have been readin this stuff for YEARS! Original, innovative, stunningly written with turns I would have never seen coming. Will definitely be reading more of your works. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT. Please continue this with a sequel! Please! I would religiously review very damn chapter TWICE! :D :D :D
Robsfan chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Wow .imagine id Rpatz made the sane media story:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wow angryward#hiw hot#
debslmac chapter 28 . 9/25/2012
:-) loved this story
dark-lords-protege chapter 28 . 8/17/2012
This was an amazing book. It would be awesome if you did a book about her daughter being in NASCAR? Well I'm going to read more of your magnificent stories :)
UNF4Pellan chapter 28 . 7/28/2012
Awwwwwwwww. So adorable! Loved loved led the fic. Well done, hun
JaidenAye chapter 28 . 7/8/2012
This was a super fun read! The plot had some nice circles and your characters were solid. Yes.
Pam Andr chapter 28 . 7/3/2012
Ow, i really loved this story. And Bella won! Amazing! This is a very original story, and i loved every second of it. Thank you for the amazing FF.
1,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »